East High Hurricanes

canefan72

A week ago I posted that I had issues with how this staff handled discipline and that Hatcher had no imagination. I made these statements here in this forum so I would like to apologize for some of them and clarify some other points. There is nothing that I posted that I would not say to the staff or have already said about how I feel. The issue of punishment for breaking team rules was this. I felt as if the penalties for breaking team rules did not apply to everyone. After speaking with coach, I realized that the reason that my perception was this way was due to the fact that he wants to give kids every opportunity. He really cares about the guys and understands that kids make mistakes. My apology. As far as the imagination thing goes, the shuttle pass was effective and new and we actually threw the ball well over the middle(things we have not done much). I saw some new ideas that worked and I understand that with youth, you are limited on the play calling. I am glad you proved me wrong. I really wish that ALL of what I have posted would have been pointed out and not just the 2% that was chosen. I have been supportive of this team and staff and will continue to do so for years to come. Do I think Dwayne Hatcher is the right guy for the job? YES. Do I think things will get better? Without a doubt! So in closing, I was wrong about the "imagination" part and was just expressing MY opinion on the discipline issue. IF there is a hatchet to bury then consider it done. My hat is off.