Cosby vs Grace Christian

sunshine1076

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that if the secondary for cosby would step up and play grace would'nt have a chance . It seems that there are a few of cupcakes on the team that either can't play or forgot how to #1 #14 #10 #24 #85 #8 #5 #11 Just to name a few.Cosby has a great bunch of boys from what I here But they gave up and lost some games they shouldnt have. But I just callitlikeiseeit and thats all there is to say.

If the Eagles come to practice this week and prepare for all the trickeration they will see from grace , get focused and ready to play they should take care of business. But if they think they can roll into K-town with the game won before they get off the bus and not practice hard or prepare the season WILL end for a fine group of seniors this friday night.

I would have to say that if the secondary for cosby would step up and play grace would'nt have a chance . It seems that there are a few of cupcakes on the team that either can't play or forgot how to #1 #14 #10 #24 #85 #8 #5 #11 Just to name a few.Cosby has a great bunch of boys from what I here But they gave up and lost some games they shouldnt have. But I just callitlikeiseeit and thats all there is to say.

dont know who you are. i do realize your new to this. curious just what all you SEE. DO YOU SEE FRIDAY"S OR DO YOU SEE EVERYTHING. the sad thing is you do have some insight on some of the things hurting this team right now, and thats realated to the effort and lack of preparation given in practice Mon thru Thur. what's the old saying: games are played on Fridays and won Mon. - Thur. you do however need to apoligize to #14 because he is the ONE PERSON WHO COMES READY EVERYDAY NEVER SAY'S A WORD UNLESS ITS A QUESTION TO MAKE HIM BETTER,IS SERIOUS ABOUT WHY HE IS OUT THERE, AND HAS YET TO GIVE UP. OH AND HE IS A GREAT STUDENT TO, JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS, BUT THERE MUST BE SOME RELATION THERE. This is just an insight from someone who KNOWS!!!!

Coach Shelton

oh and i agree with old eagle 24 he has that one nailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF cosby wins this game they're a shoe in the playoffs, that should be enough motivation to go into this game prepared and ready to give it all they got. even if a team gets blasted in the 1st round its better than sittin at the house. ive bein keepin up with cosby football for about 8 years, or since i was old enough to know what was goin on, an ive never seen this region so bumbled up going into the last week of the season. so if cosby does pull this one out, what does the standings look like then?

IF cosby wins this game they're a shoe in the playoffs, that should be enough motivation to go into this game prepared and ready to give it all they got. even if a team gets blasted in the 1st round its better than sittin at the house. ive bein keepin up with cosby football for about 8 years, or since i was old enough to know what was goin on, an ive never seen this region so bumbled up going into the last week of the season. so if cosby does pull this one out, what does the standings look like then?

If we win we are in. the outcome of the Unaka/ Jellico will place us. unaka wins we gwet 3rd, jellico wins we get 4th.

If we win we are in. the outcome of the Unaka/ Jellico will place us. unaka wins we gwet 3rd, jellico wins we get 4th.

i hope we win , and unaka wins also. nothin against jellico i respect them, but i pitty who goes to midway, im tellin you they got a squad this year. i predict them to go VERY deep, they got the talent and the experiance in the playoffs. but i just hope we get in no matter who we play.