CAKs new girls basketball coach?

conARTIST9210

I haven't seen the new coach actually coach but I've heard rumors he will do very well. Having coached in the district last year I was able to watch most of the girls games as I prepared for boys play. I can say they're some tough teams. However, I think CAK has some good young talent. CAK has been well coached in the past and from what i hear will be again this season. Also they got a big pick up in Courtney McDaniel coming on board.

I haven't seen the new coach actually coach but I've heard rumors he will do very well. Having coached in the district last year I was able to watch most of the girls games as I prepared for boys play. I can say they're some tough teams. However, I think CAK has some good young talent. CAK has been well coached in the past and from what i hear will be again this season. Also they got a big pick up in Courtney McDaniel coming on board.

Who's Courtney McDaniels? Did she transfer in, if so, what year is she? Or is she coming up from 8th grade? What position does she play? What about her size?