Pearl-Cohn vs. Station Camp(rematch week 10)

NotToShabby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They run the "Parking Lot Offense" They make most of that stuff up. All they have is a couple of recievers and Mason is just above average at best! I know this years team will handle them this time! Between 88 and 52 will give them fits from the defensive side and I think the offense will get it rolling because I dont think that PC can stop us twice. Besides I dont think that PC can pass on us like they did last game and it is evident that they have no run game. SO to make it simple for every one else "SC...Don't Play wit it!"

They run the "Parking Lot Offense" They make most of that stuff up. All they have is a couple of recievers and Mason is just above average at best! I know this years team will handle them this time! Between 88 and 52 will give them fits from the defensive side and I think the offense will get it rolling because I dont think that PC can stop us twice. Besides I dont think that PC can pass on us like they did last game and it is evident that they have no run game. SO to make it simple for every one else "SC...Don't Play wit it!"

Just keep running your big mouth yall have 2 days and the parking lot offense will be down there.Did #88 & #52 play last game and what was the score 20 to 3.

Mason is better than you say. He is good people. Don't hate on the kid because he plays for Pearl Cohn so therefore all of you just get on CoachT behind your usernames and right away assume that he's a "thug from the hood". That is ridiculous!!!! Kentucky signed him to play QUARTERBACK. I don't see anyone else from this state going to college next year to play QUARTERBACK in the SEC. That alone combined with the statistics that Mason has completing 110/197 passes (56%) for 1,838 yards with 17TD & 3INT as well as rushing the ball for 641 yards with 10TD on the ground.

Now take that into account with this being a year coming off of last year where Mason led a team to the state semifinals and a Region 4-3A Title as a junior. From that team Mason lost starting receivers Rashad Mason & Brian Gupton. Mason lost starting tight end Jeremy Gordon. Mason lost starting running backs Deaveon Gregory & Trokon Paye. He also lost starting linemen Lewis Brown, Andrew Hudgins, Nathan Davidson, Tim Smith, & Brian Curry.

AFTER GREGORY GOT BOOTED OFF OF THE TEAM FOLLOWING THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON THAT MADE DEAUNTE MASON AS THE LONE REMAINING OFFENSIVE STARTER FROM LAST YEAR'S STATE SEMIFINALIST BUNCH /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pearl Cohn is 9-2 this year and rolling along nicely. Mason has had a great season with a COMPLETELY NEW OFFENSIVE LINE in front of him. THE RECEIVING CORE IS NEW AS WELL!!! William Johnson, Wayne Cox, & Michael Venoy played NONE last year for PCHS. The backs as you said have struggled to run the ball whether it's been Lamar McLaurin or Rodshawn Beard carrying the load.

For a guy who's team is 9-2 and he has a total of 27TDs on the season to this point with an offense that returned nobody from last year and still in your own words can't run the football HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT QUARTERBACK a player that's "above average at best"????????

TO SAY THAT IS RETARDED PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BC:

First of all I said NOTHING about him as a peson PERIOD! I don't know him from Adam or anything else so don't put words in my mouth! WHAT I AM SAYING IS I DONT THINK MR.MASON, THAT #3 KID OR THE REST OF THAT BUCH CAN PLAY WITH US FRIDAY! That and you just added to my point about their "Parikng Lot Offense". So lets get the story straight. You have one SEC QB and some tall recievers and #3 (which by the way I think #52 and #88 IS better than him), AND.... OK that is what I thought. THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE! Add that to the fact that their discipline is so bad and all I see is a beat down friday night for the "fried birds" /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> So get your /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready BC! Besides, I hear that "CATFISH" taste good fried as well!

Hey BC:

First of all I said NOTHING about him as a peson PERIOD! I don't know him from Adam or anything else so don't put words in my mouth! WHAT I AM SAYING IS I DONT THINK MR.MASON, THAT #3 KID OR THE REST OF THAT BUCH CAN PLAY WITH US FRIDAY! That and you just added to my point about their "Parikng Lot Offense". So lets get the story straight. You have one SEC QB and some tall recievers and #3 (which by the way I think #52 and #88 IS better than him), AND.... OK that is what I thought. THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE! Add that to the fact that their discipline is so bad and all I see is a beat down friday night for the "fried birds" /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> So get your /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ready BC! Besides, I hear that "CATFISH" taste good fried as well!

They'd have to be pretty disciplined to go on the road 4 hours away and beat a pretty decent Howard team like they did without losing focus.

Whatever you want to call it, Station Camp could not stop it! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And, whomever we have, we are enough to beat Station Camp. . . . just know that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To categorize Mason as "just above average" tells me that you obviously know nothing about athletics and what it takes to qualify to be offered a Division I scholarship in the SEC at the quarterback position. Are you a player, a manager or just another one of those misfits who stands on the sidelines and wishes to be either one?

Bison, Oxen, Water Buffalo or Wolly Mammoth. One thing is for sure, the Bison will become extinct Friday night. "One team, one dream" whatever, your nightmare is coming!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"PCH, Don't Play Wit It."

I will not resort to the obvious! Yes I am A SC FAN to say the least! But here is the deal! It will be hard for you, your team, and whatever you and your coaches hae to stop us at home! It will be hard to be make extinct from something that has NEVER EXISTED! Your team is going to flame out and Johnny Storm, Mason, #3,and what everelse you have there WON'T SAVE YOU OR BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE! ONE FIREBIRD SERVED FRIED! Our nightmare...IN YOUR DREAMS!

GO BISON!

I will not resort to the obvious! Yes I am A SC FAN to say the least! But here is the deal! It will be hard for you, your team, and whatever you and your coaches hae to stop us at home! It will be hard to be make extinct from something that has NEVER EXISTED! Your team is going to flame out and Johnny Storm, Mason, #3,and what everelse you have there WON'T SAVE YOU OR BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE! ONE FIREBIRD SERVED FRIED! Our nightmare...IN YOUR DREAMS!

GO BISON!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mason is better than you say. He is good people. Don't hate on the kid because he plays for Pearl Cohn so therefore all of you just get on CoachT behind your usernames and right away assume that he's a "thug from the hood". That is ridiculous!!!! Kentucky signed him to play QUARTERBACK. I don't see anyone else from this state going to college next year to play QUARTERBACK in the SEC. That alone combined with the statistics that Mason has completing 110/197 passes (56%) for 1,838 yards with 17TD & 3INT as well as rushing the ball for 641 yards with 10TD on the ground.

Now take that into account with this being a year coming off of last year where Mason led a team to the state semifinals and a Region 4-3A Title as a junior. From that team Mason lost starting receivers Rashad Mason & Brian Gupton. Mason lost starting tight end Jeremy Gordon. Mason lost starting running backs Deaveon Gregory & Trokon Paye. He also lost starting linemen Lewis Brown, Andrew Hudgins, Nathan Davidson, Tim Smith, & Brian Curry.

AFTER GREGORY GOT BOOTED OFF OF THE TEAM FOLLOWING THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON THAT MADE DEAUNTE MASON AS THE LONE REMAINING OFFENSIVE STARTER FROM LAST YEAR'S STATE SEMIFINALIST BUNCH /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pearl Cohn is 9-2 this year and rolling along nicely. Mason has had a great season with a COMPLETELY NEW OFFENSIVE LINE in front of him. THE RECEIVING CORE IS NEW AS WELL!!! William Johnson, Wayne Cox, & Michael Venoy played NONE last year for PCHS. The backs as you said have struggled to run the ball whether it's been Lamar McLaurin or Rodshawn Beard carrying the load.

For a guy who's team is 9-2 and he has a total of 27TDs on the season to this point with an offense that returned nobody from last year and still in your own words can't run the football HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT QUARTERBACK a player that's "above average at best"????????

TO SAY THAT IS RETARDED PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say no one else is going to college in the SEC next yr to play quarterback .... I dunno if you have ever heard of ALCOA, But their QB is headed to Kentucky also

If you haven't notice we play better on the road so being at home don't matter to us. We are coming to take care of business and get ready for the winner of that G.B. vs W.H. game.

All I'm saying is the atmosphere will be totally different. You haven't been to every SC like I have to know that the team you guys saw when we played you IS NOT the SC team that has been around all year. There won't be an announcer that doesn't shut up and one that yells in the middle of plays. It's going to be a totally different atmosphere than when we were at your house. It's Bison Country, Bison territory, whatever you want to call it. And our boys are fired up, ready to go, and up for the challenge.

When we left the game at Pearl Cohn, I didn't know what to say to anyone who asked me how the game went, except "I don't know what happened..." because the team I know and love WASN'T there, and they will be this time. You guys got into their heads with all the dancing on the sidelines and kickoff whatever you want to call it, and going crazy over every little thing your team did right. The sidelines erupted for everything. So yes, that is an undisciplined team if you ask me. What shocked me the most is that the coaches were doing it too. You don't see our team do that until something that completely changes the game happens, or after a win. Not after EVERY good play.