Pearl-Cohn vs. Station Camp(rematch week 10)

NotToShabby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying is the atmosphere will be totally different. You haven't been to every SC like I have to know that the team you guys saw when we played you IS NOT the SC team that has been around all year. There won't be an announcer that doesn't shut up and one that yells in the middle of plays. It's going to be a totally different atmosphere than when we were at your house. It's Bison Country, Bison territory, whatever you want to call it. And our boys are fired up, ready to go, and up for the challenge.

When we left the game at Pearl Cohn, I didn't know what to say to anyone who asked me how the game went, except "I don't know what happened..." because the team I know and love WASN'T there, and they will be this time. You guys got into their heads with all the dancing on the sidelines and kickoff whatever you want to call it, and going crazy over every little thing your team did right. The sidelines erupted for everything. So yes, that is an undisciplined team if you ask me. What shocked me the most is that the coaches were doing it too. You don't see our team do that until something that completely changes the game happens, or after a win. Not after EVERY good play.

So you don't think we had nothing to do with yall playing so bad.S.C. just haven't saw a team like pearl that is bigger and faster. Yall can't throw the ball and yall can't run on us that have been proven the last 3 years.And about not being disciplined that's what everybody keep saying but for a team that isn't disciplined we sure do win alot of games.So maybe yall need to be undisciplined and just maybe yall will beat P.C for the first time ever. [bUT I DON'T THINK SO]

Just keep running your big mouth yall have 2 days and the parking lot offense will be down there.Did #88 & #52 play last game and what was the score 20 to 3.

88 and 52 were the kids that the firebirds couldnt block. They averaged 2 sacks a piece last game. And there hungry like the rest of the bison.

P.C doesn't know what is coming to them friday night at the east bank of station camp creek. they don't know what it measn to play with heart fire and desire. like the bison always saw friday night they won't need to talk or dance or celebrate on the sidelines. they will let the ones on the field do the talkin and they will do that talking with their pads not there mouths.

P.C doesn't know what is coming to them friday night at the east bank of station camp creek. they don't know what it measn to play with heart fire and desire. like the bison always saw friday night they won't need to talk or dance or celebrate on the sidelines. they will let the ones on the field do the talkin and they will do that talking with their pads not there mouths.

Come on SC, shut up these PC posters once and for all. Show them that you don't have to trash talk and disrespect the other team in the game to be successful. Remember this, the easiest way to stop the trash talking is to hit them in the mouth.

they got smashed last time, i don't know what makes u folks think its gonna be any different this time around. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You guys really need to get off PC'S BACK. and for a change show pearl-cohn the respect they deserve! you guys get on here and talk about the "parking lot offense", "1 1/2 player team", "undispline". I mean come on you havent even won a game against pearl-cohn sine the region form three years ago, atleast give them respect. And then you talk about desire that pearl-cohn lacks in! See thats lets me know that none of you posters on coacht has walk the atheltic hall way of Pearl-Cohn. that word DESIRE is all over the walls. and then having to walk past two golden footballs everyday. So dont come on here and say Station Camp has as much desire than Pearl-Cohn. See at Pearl-Cohn they dont hang up Region champ teams, or playoff teams in that gym. They hang up state and champship teams. There is not a banner for last year semifinal team, nor last year basketball sub-state team. What i cant understand is how can a team like PC which has never lost to station camp be the underdogs. You may not like how PC plays, or what they do play which is called a spread offense. But they do win and in the end thats all that matters. You dont have to like them just show them some respect! Instead of getting on here and talking about a team you dont even know! In this region there a total of three state FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPSHIPS, two of them are at Pearl-Cohn the other one is at White House(respectivly).

Hey HSGameday:

Let me help you out. You and your team is going DOWN on friday...PERIOD. Heck you dont even know what offense you guys run! Actually you guys TRIED to run the "I" which you can BARLEY do, and then a trips formation, and because you guys still can BARLEY score 25 points a game you have had to go to running the "spread" offense. But then again since you have all of these "ATHLETES" walking the hallway and you you can't even run a offense that is designed for using better athlets against their opponets and score more than 25pts A GAME! That either means your coaching is poor, your "athletes are not that good OR disciplined, or ALL OF THE ABOVE! But then again that's why you run the "parking lot offense" you just make it up and get lucky! You guys are the underdogs bucause you can't play up to your ability and it shows on the field and the WHOLE REGION KNOWS IT! You DID NOT BEAT WHITE HOUSE, you BARLEY BEAT GREENBRIER, AND YOU ONLY BEAT US BY 17 POINTS WITHOUT OUR "A" GAME. I was sick two weeks ago when we left "da hood" and we did not show up but we have you on the east bank on Friday. Those teams in the past have the State Titles and those teams are like what your team will be after Friday...HISTORY!YOUR team has no banners in YOUR gym, YOUR team has NOT won a state title, and YOUR team is going to get BEAT LIKE THE DRUMS IN YOUR BAND ON FRIDAY! You just tell Mason and #3 to strap it up cause THAT IS ALL YOU GOT! Its like H'ville said we are going to come out and punch them in the mouth!

GO BISON!

If I were a Station Camp fan then I wouldn't be hating on anyone's offense. Come on now!!!! The "Wing-T" is not what you can consider a diverse offense. All SC can run is the buck sweep, the trap, the toss, & that little double handoff play. Outside of that the Bison offense is to throw the ball deep from Johnson to Moore.

NOW I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO CALL ME A LIAR ON THAT ONE!!!!!!

Pearl Cohn is a more prototypical style of offense. They are a "I" team that can go either from the regular formation (flanker & tight end opposite of the spilt end) or they can go twins (two receivers away from the tight end who usually lines up on the short side of the field). The Firebirds can also off-set their fullback out of the "I" and they will do so quite often. As you said PC can also go trips out of the single back set. They also go trips and doubles out of their shotgun stuff. The Firebirds also run a version of the old "Notre Dame Full House T Formation".

As to where Station Camp can only run a few base plays out of their "Wing-T" the Firebirds are much more diverse on offense out of their multiple sets. PC has been able to do this with two seperate offensive lines, two seperate groups of backs, & two seperate groups of receivers & tight ends. HOW DO THEY DO THIS THEN WITH ALL OF THAT CHANGE??????? The simple answer is Deaunte Mason is playing quarterback. You see folks that "average" quarterback as the Station Camp fans like to call him HAS THE ABILITY TO MAKE PLAYS!!!!! You will see this first hand tomorrow night.

Congrats to Deaunte Mason for being named a finalist for Class 3A Mr. Football Back. ALSO CONGRATS TO HIM ON SIGNING TO PLAY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY!!!! That's not terrible for an average at best QB huh????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey HSGameday:

Let me help you out. You and your team is going DOWN on friday...PERIOD. Heck you dont even know what offense you guys run! Actually you guys TRIED to run the "I" which you can BARLEY do, and then a trips formation, and because you guys still can BARLEY score 25 points a game you have had to go to running the "spread" offense. But then again since you have all of these "ATHLETES" walking the hallway and you you can't even run a offense that is designed for using better athlets against their opponets and score more than 25pts A GAME! That either means your coaching is poor, your "athletes are not that good OR disciplined, or ALL OF THE ABOVE! But then again that's why you run the "parking lot offense" you just make it up and get lucky! You guys are the underdogs bucause you can't play up to your ability and it shows on the field and the WHOLE REGION KNOWS IT! You DID NOT BEAT WHITE HOUSE, you BARLEY BEAT GREENBRIER, AND YOU ONLY BEAT US BY 17 POINTS WITHOUT OUR "A" GAME. I was sick two weeks ago when we left "da hood" and we did not show up but we have you on the east bank on Friday. Those teams in the past have the State Titles and those teams are like what your team will be after Friday...HISTORY!YOUR team has no banners in YOUR gym, YOUR team has NOT won a state title, and YOUR team is going to get BEAT LIKE THE DRUMS IN YOUR BAND ON FRIDAY! You just tell Mason and #3 to strap it up cause THAT IS ALL YOU GOT! Its like H'ville said we are going to come out and punch them in the mouth!

GO BISON!

Hey Bison fans. We don't need to get on a website and trash talk a team who is 3-0 against us. We need to play hard and win the one that counts the most. So don't say they are a 1 1/2 player team when they beat us 20-3. What did that make us? Let's go Bison, don't sing it, bring it!

• 2 weeks later...

They run the "Parking Lot Offense" They make most of that stuff up. All they have is a couple of recievers and Mason is just above average at best! I know this years team will handle them this time! Between 88 and 52 will give them fits from the defensive side and I think the offense will get it rolling because I dont think that PC can stop us twice. Besides I dont think that PC can pass on us like they did last game and it is evident that they have no run game. SO to make it simple for every one else "SC...Don't Play wit it!"

Hey. . . . . How did the game turn out? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"PCH, Don't Play Wit It"