the amazing kid

thebowlinguy300

I really don't understand the topic title, "the amazing kid." What does that mean exactly.

Anyway, you may want to check this topic out on this same board, Tops. It pretty much answers your question.

um not quite because i didnt agreee with that. i dont think that those soddy bowlers are that great. i wanna see how they bowl on a sport shot not a easy house shot

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Brandon Barnes or Johnny gillis have a big chance at winnig state individuals. they are both consistant and have nice averages. even on sport shot.I think that Brandon Barnes or Johnny gillis have a big chance at winnig state individuals. they are both consistant and have nice averages. even on sport shot.

I think that Brandon Barnes or Johnny gillis have a big chance at winnig state individuals. they are both consistant and have nice averages. even on sport shot.I think that Brandon Barnes or Johnny gillis have a big chance at winnig state individuals. they are both consistant and have nice averages. even on sport shot.

Ha, thanks for repeating that. Sounds like someone likes Smyrna bowlers.

um not quite because i didnt agreee with that. i dont think that those soddy bowlers are that great. i wanna see how they bowl on a sport shot not a easy house shot

You didn't agree with that?

I thought your original question was:

...who do yal think will win the state singles competition?

Agreeing or disagreeing doesn't really enter in to it. It's an opinion.

And as far as the easy house shot goes, it has been my experience that bowlers that aren't very good at the easy house shot always want to talk about the sport shot for that exact reason. Trust me, if you aren't that good at the house shot, you're probably not that good at the sport shot either.

Anyway, back to the question, who do you think will win the state singles competition?