McKenzie Rebels vs TCA

maverick348

I am Gonna say McKenzie wins this game in very convincing fashion. As for TCA letting up 131 passing yards i bet Matlock had about 115 it seemed. Bruceton ran about 5 plays. I was not at all impressed with either of these teams. Sure the TCA D completely shut down Chad Jordan but i got a news flash for everyone he aint the player the paper makes him out to be, but on the other hand Alex Matlock is for real and he dominated that Trinity D, So i see Carr, Moore, and Payne doing much of the same. For Trinity to win this game there O is gonna have to step it up a notch they started with the ball on their end of the field almost every posession. i give props to the Runyan kid from Bruceton he wasnt very big but he was all over the ball and if TCA cant stop him the wont be able to stop this McKenzie front. Trinity has the heart to win but can they came up in the clutch. they have only been put in one clutch situation this year and that was at USJ and they could not finish that one. So the Question here is who can handle the pressure of the 3rd Round? I say

]The Rebs of McKenzie take this one then they handle Mt.Pleasant/Jo Byrnes, And Then i dare Say

THEY BRING HOME THAT FOOTBALL DIPPED IN GOLD

Jordan had the stomach virus this past week. he got an iv before the game also. so this shows u wat kind of person that is willing to go out and try hard even tho he was not 100%

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan had the stomach virus this past week. he got an iv before the game also. so this shows u wat kind of person that is willing to go out and try hard even tho he was not 100%

I am not in any means doubting the kids heart but just cause you try hard all the time does not make the best player on the field i am just saying he is not what he is made out to be.

Mckenzie lost to A 2A Team that Is Correct. TCA Lost to A 2A Team That Is Also True. Mckenzie Had A Chance to Win That game Against Peabody In The Final Minutes. TCA Never Had A Chance Against USJ. USJ Is Not Playing In The Playoff's. Peabody Plays This Friday. Does That Say Anything Except to Anyone But Me. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Get your facts right... TCA led almost the whole game against USJ. Its hard for a high school to kid to prepare themselves to be up big and the other team come back in it, especially when you just give up a couple of big plays the whole game. As for Peadbody, I know Jamborees dont mean much, but I do recall TCA winning against Peabody in their Jamboree the last two years, including this year. So never had a chance I dont think so, there is not a game this whole season that TCA has not been in. By your comments, Region 8 should have bowed out before this thing started. This game should be a great one.

I think im going to stay away from this topic the rest of the week. Dont want Butchie ruffling my feathers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get your facts right... TCA led almost the whole game against USJ. Its hard for a high school to kid to prepare themselves to be up big and the other team come back in it, especially when you just give up a couple of big plays the whole game. As for Peadbody, I know Jamborees dont mean much, but I do recall TCA winning against Peabody in their Jamboree the last two years, including this year. So never had a chance I dont think so, there is not a game this whole season that TCA has not been in. By your comments, Region 8 should have bowed out before this thing started. This game should be a great one.

Well Ok You Didn't Like My Anaology On That Angle So Try This One. Ya'll Lost to 3-7 USJ. USJ Recorded Wins Over 2A Dresden............We Know how Dresden Played This Yr.

Recorded Win Over 2A Gibson County......We Know How GC's Program Is Struggling

Recorded Win Over 1A TCA Who Was Winning But Lost Cause A Missed Field Goal.

Does this Help? How About 60th on Strength Schedule And Has 2 Losses?

And These Are Facts ALA CoachT.... http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I think im going to stay away from this topic the rest of the week. Dont want Butchie ruffling my feathers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm Not trying to Ruffle your feathers King. This Is Gonna Be The Game To See. And I Hope We Win. Or Should I Say Mckenzie Because All I Do Is Mouth Right Scouting Reporter? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Duckman, Glad to see the Rebels still carrying the torch for 7-1A. Where can I find ya hanging out Friday night? I am planning on traveling all the way from Chattown to see this quarterfinal match up. You know it was a year ago that the Eagles from JCS put a halt on my Falcons run to the state title in a hard fought Quarterfinal game. I am hoping the Rebels can make up for that by beating a tough and well coached, Mike Hodum @ TCA is a good man and coach, and deliver a boro berth in the next two week for my guys in 7-1A. Come on Rebes don't let a Jackson private knock us out 2 years in a row!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I will say after seeing South Pittsburg lately, it is going to take a heck of a team to beat them in the boro, they dismantled Trousdale Co. and last year's state runner-up FCS in the last 2 weeks. As for the Pirates can you say SPEED!!!! anyway good luck and look forward to seeing the Rebels Friday.

If all goes well this week, I'll be hanging around the flagpole corner of the field by the Rebel souvenier table at the fence before the game. During the game I'm at the top kind of behind the band. Good to hear you're coming. I sure hope the Rebels don't let you (and us) down and play like they can. We do know that TCA is a quality opponent so we should be more than ready for this one. Before the game I'm usually hangin' out with Butchie and some others.

Later, have a safe trip.