11/29 Soddy vs Baylor

walkenvol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We at atwsportscast.com would like to welcome Bear Cat as our "cub reporter" in the chatanooga area, but the camera work stays with me!

Sorry to get with everyone so late on this match, we were under a lot of work load due to expanding into Ohio.

I've got a call into the tech guys at Baylor to see if we can do the live broadcast from Baylor's gym (worked perfect when we broadcast Baylor vs BGA from the football field, but that was a direct wireless connection) and the problems I had when I tried to do a live broadcast from SD's arena I don't plan on running into this time. If we can do a live video webcast I'll be over to do the matches, if not I'll go watch the Summertown girls hang a "hundred points" on the basketball team my daughter plays for.

Deano

www.atwsportscast.com

PS

If I can come over which one of you are gonne stepup and announce for me?

We at atwsportscast.com would like to welcome Bear Cat as our "cub reporter" in the chatanooga area, but the camera work stays with me!

Sorry to get with everyone so late on this match, we were under a lot of work load due to expanding into Ohio.

I've got a call into the tech guys at Baylor to see if we can do the live broadcast from Baylor's gym (worked perfect when we broadcast Baylor vs BGA from the football field, but that was a direct wireless connection) and the problems I had when I tried to do a live broadcast from SD's arena I don't plan on running into this time. If we can do a live video webcast I'll be over to do the matches, if not I'll go watch the Summertown girls hang a "hundred points" on the basketball team my daughter plays for.

Deano

www.atwsportscast.com

PS

You should get the Silver Fox Raider76 to announce for you.

Deano - Can I suggest Bear Cat Brown as the play by play man and Coach Shane as the honorary color commentator. Review the 125 lb match from last year, about 10 seconds from the end you will see Coach Shane in the white shirt doing the one leg victory dance from the Soddy bench (doesn't get much more colorful than that). Review the 103 lb match and you will notice Bear Cat on the corner of the mat filming (that's real life experience). This pair will make a great duo, both are very knowledgeable of both teams, and of course Bear Cat's filming prowess is widely known.

For God's sake, anybody but the Silver Foxxy Joemama. People would be asleep by the second period of the first match !!! But, the more I think about, he may be OK if we don't have to look at him. Maybe get Gilbert, he is much smarter than the raider76.

Mrsoddydaisy, I know you don't leave Soddy very often so let me remind you that shirt and shoes will be required. Not that I care if you don't get in but I know I'll never collect on my bet after the match if you arent there.

Mrsoddydaisy, I know you don't leave Soddy very often so let me remind you that shirt and shoes will be required. Not that I care if you don't get in but I know I'll never collect on my bet after the match if you arent there.

Okay...the important stuff....1.)will there be a prematch meeting and 2.) will there be popcorn

walkenvol, you can keep her out as long as you like. She will thank you for not having to be with the silver fox. RMC, the prematch meeting will be with our boss because raider76 has not worked in the last month. And to you, my raider friend, since this match is at baylor (school for boys) do I have to wear a coat and tie??? You know I don't want to embarrass you.