Henry Co. vs Maplewood

BigRedForLife

Man you know ill pop up sooner or later .. yeah its beatdown time in paris ... nope no shock either that was a heck of a game.. i dont want to hear hillsboro fan saying they refs beat them cause that would be a lie ..they walked them down the field to kick a field goal .. bad ref job real bad.. us Panther fans were upset about that .. 9 refs the best in the state, yet none of them seemed to know that penalties committed by both teams on the same play offset each other .. why did he walk of 10 for Maplewood and then walk off 15 for Hillsboro ..that was terrible ..but enough about that its over ..i did have the pleasure to walk amongst Hillsboro players as they went back to the locker room after the game ..they where full of joy so much joy thats tossed helments in the air like it was graduation night .. umm #3 for Hillsboro you almost got beatdown twice that night!!

Im going to Paris TN ..then im going to the burro!!

Maplewood has been tested and passed each time ..they took out two region champs (Clarksville , Hillsboro) one number 2 (Kenwood)

I dont see them letting HC stand in the way ..move over or get ran over!! Its Panther time ...you folks gonna start getting a lil upset with me but thats all right ...im digging up the dirt .. about 6 feet worth ..because Maplewood is gonna bury you ..just Like Hillsboro did last year ... what you got to say about that!!!

HAVE YOU TAKEN A REALLY GOOD LOOK AT A HC GAME LATELY....MAPLEWOOD MAY BE GOOD BUT I THINK HC IS THE BETTER MORE PHYSICAL TEAM AND I DONT THINK MAPLEWOOD OR THEIR FANS ARE READY FOR THE ACTION THEY ARE ABOUT TO GET FROM THE RED SWARM FRIDAY NIGHT....

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boski - You obviously don't give HC any credit.

Maplewood has never been in an environment like this before, they haven't faced a running game like this before. It gets kinda loud and just a tad bit hard to run your offense effectively at Patriot Stadium - just ask RE, Fairley, and Melrose. It'll be 12 vs. 11 if you know what I mean.

i have to agree with u on 1 thing. we have not been an inviorment like that. i give much respect to your fans and how the way they fill up the stadium. i came to the game when yall played hillsboro and it felt like anflorida gator game. so much respect dor your fans and the support they give your HC team. im not shore how many fans were rounding up for the ride but know that i will be there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lets go wood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have to agree with u on 1 thing. we have not been an inviorment like that. i give much respect to your fans and how the way they fill up the stadium. i came to the game when yall played hillsboro and it felt like anflorida gator game. so much respect dor your fans and the support they give your HC team. im not shore how many fans were rounding up for the ride but know that i will be there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lets go wood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come earlier. There will be tailgate food /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , just walk up to someone and ask WHAT'S COOKIN'? Somebody will feed you.

With a name like "thebayoubear" you might want to look up resident Shaman "BigRed84". If he's cookin' you might find his food something out of the ordinary.

Well no offense to Mr. Long but I hope he doesn't get us in trouble with the horn . I'm all for spirit but not if it costs us penalties! With the write up in the Comm. Appeal you know they are going to put the clamp on that thing.

Also didn't ya'll think that the fireworks although awesome fired up the other team a bit much?

This is an idiotic post because there is no way he can cost us a penalty. i've spoken with AD's and board members about this and there is no way he can cost us a penalty, especially if the opposing band is just blaring their music. But thank god we got him cuz he really fires up the boys and the crowd. Also,the melrose players did seem to ge an extra boost from the pre game festivites.

The only thing that bothers me about our home crowd is that a whole lot of them don't understand that they should shut up and be quiet when we are on offense. He also shouldn't sound that horn while we are on offense. It seemed last week that a lot of people tried to be louder than the Melrose crowd to prove a point or something. If you noticed, when Melrose was out of offense, their fans were very quiet. We need to get the word out to shut up when we need to. I understand enthusiasm but it can be bad if misguided.

Maybe you should just shut your mouth. you are so stupid. If you got a problem with our fans THEN DON'T COME. Big red nation is loud and supports their team.

Maybe you should just shut your mouth. you are so stupid. If you got a problem with our fans THEN DON'T COME. Big red nation is loud and supports their team.

Easy, PPWOA. There are no stupid HC fans! There is some truth in what he posts. Noise, OK. But we don't interfere with our teams own communication and cadence. The best time for crowd noise is when we are on defense'

GO BIG RED

Easy, PPWOA. There are no stupid HC fans! There is some truth in what he posts. Noise, OK. But we don't interfere with our teams own communication and cadence. The best time for crowd noise is when we are on defense'

GO BIG RED

How true you are olddevil HC fans are the best. we are loud and proud But we are very respectful> Come by the tailgating have a bite talk football>