C-range/JC Game

twizzler

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should definately be a great game but I don't know that JC has any kind of advantage behind the arc. Clarkrange has 5 players that are very accurate from the 3, including post Tasha Phillips. Unlike last year, they now have Green back, who is also a huge asset to the defense. Secondly, I don't see JC being any quicker at all on defense than Clarkrange. Every single one of Clarkrange's players can work the press very well and they don't allow many shots down low between Phillips and Snow. The only thing that I could see hurting Clarkrange is foul trouble. Other than that, they should be ok. I guess we'll see Friday. Good luck to both teams. I pick Clarkrange by 10. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

JACKSON COUNTY WILL WIN BY 10, clarkrange is good but no match for jc

myself i'm not gonna make any perdictions i'm gonna leave it up to the buzzer at the end of the 4th quater. i will say, c-range stopped leonard last year at rb and c-range so i'm sure it can be done again, just gonna be a great game to watch it could go either way good luck lady buffaloes lets play hard

crange fan you are correct about last year. I have a lot of respect for your coach, and your team. Last year you had the rbs players and coach, helping you win. It's a new day at JC. Good luck to you, hope to see a good game and no one get's injured on either side. I support you and the team when you are not playing JC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Even though both teams have great shooters, defense will be key. Jackson Co will try to keep the scoring of Clarkrange in the 30 point range for the game. Final Prediction Jackson 42 Crange 34...

Good Luck to both teams, who will meet again in district and region finals, possible.. Then, maybe at Murphy Center............ Two strong 7A teams and coaches.

myself i'm not gonna make any perdictions i'm gonna leave it up to the buzzer at the end of the 4th quater. i will say, c-range stopped leonard last year at rb and c-range so i'm sure it can be done again, just gonna be a great game to watch it could go either way good luck lady buffaloes lets play hard

Those Lady Buff's must have been pretty dang good for it to be a big deal they stopped a freshman last year. Well now she's a soph. with more talent around her. Basketball is TEAM. Jackson Co. is TEAM. There are alot of teams out there that couldn't overcome one player being shut down. JC doesn't have that problem. Good Luck JC and Miss LL. Pappi.

Those Lady Buff's must have been pretty dang good for it to be a big deal they stopped a freshman last year. Well now she's a soph. with more talent around her. Basketball is TEAM. Jackson Co. is TEAM. There are alot of teams out there that couldn't overcome one player being shut down. JC doesn't have that problem. Good Luck JC and Miss LL. Pappi.

JC by 9 jc 53 buffs 44