MTSU Volleyball

RogerHBrock00

MTSU is 2 games away from the 2007 D-1 final four. Check your listings for TV and radio.

Friday December 7th Brigham Young ranked 17th They upset Michigan (6)

Saturday December 8th Penn St. Ranked NO 1 Need we say more.

next up Final Four in Sacramento California

this past weekend in Louisville

Friday Louisville on their home court 3-2

Saturday Hawaii 3-1 1st time in 10 years Hawaii isn't going to sweet sixteen

Quote from Louisville player----- They are just too athletic for us. Their line up 6'8" 6'6"6'4"6'3"6'3"6'3

6'3"6'2"6'1'5'10"(best player)setter 6'0"

MTSU 6'2"6'1"6'0"6'0"6'0"5'10"5'10"5"9"

Its not how big you are or how slow you are IT"s how big you play and how quick you are. Great atheletes can and will overcome height.

Congratulations to these girls high school coaches, club coaches and everone else who have had an impact on their athletic careers. Now all of you can say you know Tennessee High School Players who have been to the Sweet Sixteen.

MTSU is 2 games away from the 2007 D-1 final four. Check your listings for TV and radio.

Friday December 7th Brigham Young ranked 17th They upset Michigan (6)

Saturday December 8th Penn St. Ranked NO 1 Need we say more.

next up Final Four in Sacramento California

this past weekend in Louisville

Friday Louisville on their home court 3-2

Saturday Hawaii 3-1 1st time in 10 years Hawaii isn't going to sweet sixteen

Quote from Louisville player----- They are just too athletic for us. Their line up 6'8" 6'6"6'4"6'3"6'3"6'3

6'3"6'2"6'1'5'10"(best player)setter 6'0"

MTSU 6'2"6'1"6'0"6'0"6'0"5'10"5'10"5"9"

Its not how big you are or how slow you are IT"s how big you play and how quick you are. Great atheletes can and will overcome height.

Congratulations to these girls high school coaches, club coaches and everone else who have had an impact on their athletic careers. Now all of you can say you know Tennessee High School Players who have been to the Sweet Sixteen.

KUDOS to MTSU players and also their coaching staff. For Matt to have taken this program to this level in less than 4 years is simply miraculous. Congrats Matt, Jeff and Amy.

PS We have known a local player who made the sweet sixteen as a sophmore at Tennessee (Ann Mullins)...I'm sure she's glad to have the company!!! GO BLUE RAIDERS!!!

KUDOS to MTSU players and also their coaching staff. For Matt to have taken this program to this level in less than 4 years is simply miraculous. Congrats Matt, Jeff and Amy.

PS We have known a local player who made the sweet sixteen as a sophmore at Tennessee (Ann Mullins)...I'm sure she's glad to have the company!!! GO BLUE RAIDERS!!!

I second BB's comments, everyone in the Local Volleyball community should be proud of the accomplishments of the Blue Raiders, and I know I'll be rooting for them against BYU.

PSS Don't forget Notre Dame and Brentwood's own Lauren Brewster who took the Irish to the round of 16 in '05, if I'm not mistaken.

I second BB's comments, everyone in the Local Volleyball community should be proud of the accomplishments of the Blue Raiders, and I know I'll be rooting for them against BYU.

PSS Don't forget Notre Dame and Brentwood's own Lauren Brewster who took the Irish to the round of 16 in '05, if I'm not mistaken.

You are correct, Lauren did make the sweet sixteen in 2005.