Henry County Off-season Thread

You all make good points. But teams rise and fall. Dont get all girly on me, you diagree...fine. That's what makes the world go round. I was mainly thinking about the talent we are losing in skill positions after next year. But you all have very good outlooks that I hadn't thought of, WHICH IS WHY I POSTED ON A MESSAGE BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I wanted to hear what other people thought. I am glad I did. But I do disagree with the Dynasty statements. A tradition reborn....totally. A Dynasty....not yet.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all make good points. But teams rise and fall. Dont get all girly on me, you diagree...fine. That's what makes the world go round. I was mainly thinking about the talent we are losing in skill positions after next year. But you all have very good outlooks that I hadn't thought of, WHICH IS WHY I POSTED ON A MESSAGE BOARD FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. I wanted to hear what other people thought. I am glad I did. But I do disagree with the Dynasty statements. A tradition reborn....totally. A Dynasty....not yet.

Counce established a dynasty. Gaddis will do the same if he stays for 10 years.

I agree with this and the last thing you HC fans need to do is feud with each other over anything about this team you had this year. They did a fantastic job and season. And he is right Maryville is the Dynasty at present lets get them somehow or another some team step up and get them Rebels enough is enough. Not to take anything away from them who could. Just a good program that gets it done. The good thing i see the last few years is some programs starting to make some head way to change this up soon. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If we dont make it to state next year, it could be a long time before we have the chance again.

There is NO way we do not make the playoffs in region 7-4A next year. A bad year for HC would be 6-4 and 4th seed.

Basically we have to win three region games and we are in. Not too hard in this region. More than enough talent in HC to make the playoffs EVERY year. Now if we jump back in 5A it would be more difficult but not impossible.

Hey all, Caleb's MRI came back good!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He is doing some PT till we go to CN so that he will have full range of motion. Doc said that he should be ok. Going to re-evaluate it when we get back.

Glad to hear that BIG DUNN is ok.. When did this happen BigRed?

There is NO way we do not make the playoffs in region 7-4A next year. A bad year for HC would be 6-4 and 4th seed.

Basically we have to win three region games and we are in. Not too hard in this region. More than enough talent in HC to make the playoffs EVERY year. Now if we jump back in 5A it would be more difficult but not impossible.

Agree totally with this statement. As long as we are in 7-4A we are ALWAYS in the playoffs. and then we get to play the memphis schools and we know how that goes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

5A would not be impossible with Gaddis in control, but I for one hope we stay where we are. We have battles with Dickson and they are not doing to good in that 5A region.

I will already go ahead and say 10-0 next season (no Westview overlook this time)

I already can not wait /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey all, Caleb's MRI came back good!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He is doing some PT till we go to CN so that he will have full range of motion. Doc said that he should be ok. Going to re-evaluate it when we get back.

Good to hear that about Caleb.

Agree totally with this statement. As long as we are in 7-4A we are ALWAYS in the playoffs. and then we get to play the memphis schools and we know how that goes /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

5A would not be impossible with Gaddis in control, but I for one hope we stay where we are. We have battles with Dickson and they are not doing to good in that 5A region.

I will already go ahead and say 10-0 next season (no Westview overlook this time)

I already can not wait /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westview will feel the wrath of the Patriots next year!

Returning starters on offense include

LG Josh CLark

RT Jouey Williams

WR Skylar Haley

QB Marsalis Teague

RB Dominique ALlen

Defensively

Shonte Sims db

Marsalis Teague db

Neal Capps db

Robbie Gallimore LB

Joe Paul Hayes DE

Austin Bomar DE

These guys all started a lot this season and their are others who played significant roles, the future definitely looks bright!

I agree! There are a few who have been in the shadows who will step right in and not miss a beat!

Congrats Pats on a wonderful season!! Look forward to next year. It just keeps getting better!!!!