District 4AA showdown Tues Dec 11

buc1973

Both teams are playing for the district championship. Stone is improved from last year, If Loudon is back on track as the last games indicate then it will be close. Loudon wins at home and Stone wins at home. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

did loudon lose any key componets to last years team?

Loudon lost no key componets. They will play hard and shoot the ball usually very well. The thing Loudon lacks is size but not heart. They will be coached very well and I look for coach Collins to make a run to get to the Boro this year. They played AE closer in the playoffs last year than any other school in the state and was within 2 of beating the state champs. This team is improving week by week and will be there in the end. I have no doubts. Stone is very good too but I think the Redskins hold serve at home.

Loudon lost no key componets. They will play hard and shoot the ball usually very well. The thing Loudon lacks is size but not heart. They will be coached very well and I look for coach Collins to make a run to get to the Boro this year. They played AE closer in the playoffs last year than any other school in the state and was within 2 of beating the state champs. This team is improving week by week and will be there in the end. I have no doubts. Stone is very good too but I think the Redskins hold serve at home.

not a bad prediction, however i disagree. Stone has size and good guard play which makes for a deadly combination

I agree- not a bad prediction but Stone took 2 out of 3 from Loudon last year and is a much better team this year. Not taking anything away from Loudon- they are very good and it won''t be a blow out like so many of the Lady Panthers' games to date, but I still think Stone takes this one.