Showdown Tues, night at RBS

devilish

Tuesday night will be a shooting showdown between the RBS dawgs and the Jackson County Lady Blue Devils. It is at RBS. It will be a hostile environment and the the bad blood between the fans/coaches will be in full force. What is everyones predictions of this game? I pick the lady in blue by 10.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC just played Pickett friday and was up 35 at halftime (52-17). Pickett and RBS was a nailbiter.. I expect this 1 to be closer than 35 at halftime b/c of the whole situation but still JC is too good... JC by 20+

Did the running clock rule come into effect in the JC/Pickett game?

Laken has had TONS of practice on the goals and at this gym. Jackson Co by 28.

Thought I saw Sulfer City Queen and Coach White hanging up yellow ribbons around the gym to make her homecoming special.

Good Luck to both teams!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Laken has had TONS of practice on the goals and at this gym. Jackson Co by 28.

Thought I saw Sulfer City Queen and Coach White hanging up yellow ribbons around the gym to make her homecoming special.

Good Luck to both teams!

as of lastnight there weren't any

Hope both teams play with good sportsmanship . i think the Lady Devils win by 20 or more. Good luck Lady Devils.

I hope your right and both teams just play up to potential...

JC is an extremely talented team, but RBS is no push over...The game against Clarkrange, RBS was right there with them until the 2nd half and RBS just blew up...With it being at RBS and the girls can keep composure RBS can keep it close and hopefully steal one...

RBS fans not cursing our girls would be nice also like they did when the middle school played at RBS.(I heard I wasn't there). May both teams be injury free.

I totally agree, my little sister plays on the middle school team, and no one should be cussing at little girls.JC by 25+