Showdown Tues, night at RBS

devilish

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure there will be an equal amount of cursing on each side

It does not matter whether you are a fan, teacher, coach, or town drunk, we should all encourage good sportsmanship, fairness, and respect for others, that will inturn build good adults, men and women for the rest of their lives. Good natured jabing and jawing is all part of sports. But utter meaness and hate, has no place. May the game tues. nite be an event to be proud of and enjoy, no matter who wins.

Good Luck RBS from Lafayette......We have a good game up in the Jungle rommorow night too against Westmoreland....I think RBS girls win one for White....rbs by 6....Go Lady Dawgs & GO MACON TIGERETTES!

Let me see if i got this straight?? Jackson Co. beat your tigerettes by 17 (and it wasn't that close) in Lafayette and you think RBS will win by 6? So what you're saying is RBS is atleast 25 points better than your beloved Tigerettes?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />