Showdown Tues, night at RBS

devilish

I too, unfortunately, believe JC will beat RBS. Probably pretty bad. Again, unfortunately!! I am just going to say that I can't help but get irritated when all you people get on here and bad mouth Coach White and RBS girls. Saying RBS fans were cussing their players or whatever. And maybe it happened, I don't know. But let's not sit here and act as though JC fans and players are full of class!!! Please! They do more than their fair share. As to the Laken thing, Coach White did everything in this world for her and her "demanding" mother without so much as a thank you. She and her mother both think she is going to transfer to JC and get a full ride with the Lady Vols!! Funny I know. Don't get me wrong. She is a good player, but come on!! Tech if she's lucky!! Its easy to sit there from the JC side and say "You don't blame her for leaving". But at least acknowledge that it was a pretty crappy thing to do. I too hope the RBS girls conduct themselves with dignity. However, you all must admit, it would be really hard for you all to do.

And I suppose you think Sleeper should have stayed in Smith County. Get real. You people need to get over it. Laken's parents and Laken made the decision that they thought was best for her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too, unfortunately, believe JC will beat RBS. Probably pretty bad. Again, unfortunately!! I am just going to say that I can't help but get irritated when all you people get on here and bad mouth Coach White and RBS girls. Saying RBS fans were cussing their players or whatever. And maybe it happened, I don't know. But let's not sit here and act as though JC fans and players are full of class!!! Please! They do more than their fair share. As to the Laken thing, Coach White did everything in this world for her and her "demanding" mother without so much as a thank you. She and her mother both think she is going to transfer to JC and get a full ride with the Lady Vols!! Funny I know. Don't get me wrong. She is a good player, but come on!! Tech if she's lucky!! Its easy to sit there from the JC side and say "You don't blame her for leaving". But at least acknowledge that it was a pretty crappy thing to do. I too hope the RBS girls conduct themselves with dignity. However, you all must admit, it would be really hard for you all to do.

Nope. Both sides represented their schools with class and dignity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> As far as Laken, the "move" is only the business of her family. We played upperman, cookeville. Let me tell you, Laken held her own with erin helton of cookeville. I don't remember how many double digits that Laken scored. So, she is getting good experience that maybe she didn't get at RBS. You guys have a good team. Play as a team. You're in the hunt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Allball, do you have some Freudian issues that need to be dealt with?

And I suppose you think Sleeper should have stayed in Smith County. Get real. You people need to get over it. Laken's parents and Laken made the decision that they thought was best for her.

I am so glad someone finally said it. I love how everyone has dogged JC for having transfers, yet it is fine for the other schools to do it. Thank you for pointing that out.

Very good and accurate response swanson 71. people like allball are like germs, something we have to deal with in life. rbs played good tonite, the fans were for the most part gracious and nice. you need to rid rbs as much as possible of the germs that have infiltrated your system.

And just where are you from?

I never said did I ever play anything good I played nor do I care if people think I was good or not at playing football or baseball, but I played football for fun and I played baseball because I loved it and it was fun. I just put the point through that not all sports in RBS is a failure, I care more about the baseball and softball program more than any other sport RBS has, so anyone can talk about basketball all they want, I don't care. i'm just a fan watching the game because I enjoy watching them, but there is no need in bashing other sports. As far as opinions: talk about the teams, talk about the schools, but don't single out basketball players just to bash them. Yes I probably don't know the whole transfer, nor do I care. It's over now it happened back in the summer, and what's done is done get over it. I know you wish she would have stayed so would the rest of RBS but there is no since in coming on here and bashing a 15 or 16 year old high school ball player...

I don't really think people are mad because she left, it was the circumstances and the comments that were made about why she left. RBS has taken a bad rap about this, and for the most part people have have moved on, just a few trouble makers on here keep bringing it up, and I guarantee that most of them are not from RBS, they just want to keep trouble going...its time to move on and play ball.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

This is pitiful!! This is like a bunch of little kids arguing over who gonna be their friends. I have watched Laken Leonard play ball since she was 10 years old and I would have loved to have continued watching her in that red uniform for a while longer, but she and her family made the decision so everybody needs to move on. I have seen Laken out with her RBS buddies, I have seen her around RBS ballplayers, and the problem doesn't lie between the girls, it lies between all the people who want to keep agitiating an already bad situation. These girls are respectful young ladies that want to do nothing but play ball, and THEY seem to get along fine. There are a few bad seeds on BOTH sides that just keep on and on. Let them play ball and enjoy their young years (AS FRIENDS).