BCB

BigRedBlooded

Now I'm sure that this number is not correct.

I don't think BRB intended this post to go in this direction. If I may I would like to address each one mention and give an explanation on why they may have said something, that might be mis- con- srewed.

3. mrs walkinvol-- She somehow does not realize WV still post and maybe I said something to her one night . I believe that V.A. has also given her some bad info on bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

4. mrs raider76-- just because I whip her a** people think, she thinks I'm a troublemaker

5. 5sassylongandlean-- this one may be true

6. mrs harry thorton -- I'm sure that I was the reason Harry use to stay out late and come home with pepsi on his breath

7 Mrs coachJ -- I think I introduced them

8.Hardcore-- Guilty

9. sissypipe-- Guilty

10. All of Bradley Co. Well I know this one is false cause my Aunt and Uncle live there.

11 keefejams-- Guilty

12. Bayou Bear--Never. He tells me that I'm the reason he reads Coacht, plus I use to helped Justin with his english and spelling assignments

13. Baby bearmom-- can't blame all that on me

14. Soms-- he needs to be put on WV list

15. cbq-- don't think we've butted heads before

16. The Purple Irish Nation-- not true, David Anderson who use to wrestle for THE REAL IRISH likes me and would never say that

17. Ronnie Carter-- WHO ????

18. fans watching the matches-- people don't realize that I suffer from a rare disease called "imanervoussobwhocantsitstillfor5minutes" now I'm sure we can cross these people off

19. Ijtx-- just glad he thinks winning 1 out of 7 games is competitive

20. preschoolers-- poor losers, that need to learn the hard facts of life

21. American Film Institute -- Sent in some of my new late-nite filming and have yet to hear back from them

22 The Fab 3-- Probably, but since we are down to 1 team mom they keep it to themselves

23. Perry Story--checks in the mail

24. Mrs Herm-- Never would the talented and I do mean talented (wink wink)Mrs herm ever say a negative thing about bcb iii. Just kidding herm, have no clue if she has talent or not.

So I think that has dwindled the # down. I just wish the late great Harry Thornton was still with us, he'd set ya'll straight.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I stand corrected. how about the Billard victims, so many they could file a class action suit.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I feel the need to take up for my old friend BCB. I have noticed over the years that he is often misunderstood. First he is a mentor to many young men in both Baseball and wrestling. Currently he has put together an OLPH team made up of kids from 3 states, if Baylor could recruit like that they would be undefeated. Second he is a tireless friend. Just a couple of weeks ago he came by and got my car had it cleaned,brought it back and did the same with my second car. The Red Bank cheerleaders were having a fund raiser car wash and he wanted to help them out all he could. Last year he drove 30 miles and recorded a wrestling match for a bradley kid who didnt have a video camera just so he would have something to remember his high school days with. I have seen him taking bags of groceries to the new young lady down the street whos husband works out of town. I could go on and on but I need to go eat.

Trouble maker?? Your only the 2nd person that has given that description of me. The other was a fellow employee of yours. I'm not sure that he would want to be mentioned on this board so I'll refer to him as Hadwell Cuckabay.

Hadwell works at the Broad Street Krystal?

As long as your list is and deserves to be, I think we can take Mr. Cuckabay off, too, however. About the only thing serious enough in life to have him get grumpy with someone as lovable as you would be an LSU loss on the gridiron. I suspect that you'll find that any foulness you detected from him likely was triggered by one of the Tigers' two slip-ups this fall. But, seeing as how they're playing for the big enchilada now, I'm sure all is wine and roses with him until the first of the year and, seeing as how they're playing a Big Ten team, I'm sure all will continue to be wine and roses with him until next fall.

Once again I feel the need to take up for my old friend BCB. I have noticed over the years that he is often misunderstood. First he is a mentor to many young men in both Baseball and wrestling. Currently he has put together an OLPH team made up of kids from 3 states, if Baylor could recruit like that they would be undefeated. Second he is a tireless friend. Just a couple of weeks ago he came by and got my car had it cleaned,brought it back and did the same with my second car. The Red Bank cheerleaders were having a fund raiser car wash and he wanted to help them out all he could. Last year he drove 30 miles and recorded a wrestling match for a bradley kid who didnt have a video camera just so he would have something to remember his high school days with. I have seen him taking bags of groceries to the new young lady down the street whos husband works out of town. I could go on and on but I need to go eat.

You left out all the work he does for the Lord working tirelessly to influence young athletes, er, men and women to further their careers

at Our Lady's high school here in Chattanooga.

BareCat, I enjoyed watching your "OLPH" team wrestle Baylor today, it was a great match. I know you would never bend the rules so I believe some of those wrestlers may be taking advantage of your trusting nature. I first became suspicious about their ages when I noticed several had a 5:00 shadow. Then I overheard the lady sitting next to me whisper to another lady that one of your middle weights was her husband. The Mexican Birth Certificates your upper weights produced look real, but think about it have you ever seen Blond hair blue eyed Mexicans? Someone in the stands said they saw that Campbell L kid wrestle in the Ga state HS tourney last year under another name. You better check these kids out they may be pulling one over on you.

BareCat, I enjoyed watching your "OLPH" team wrestle Baylor today, it was a great match. I know you would never bend the rules so I believe some of those wrestlers may be taking advantage of your trusting nature. I first became suspicious about their ages when I noticed several had a 5:00 shadow. Then I overheard the lady sitting next to me whisper to another lady that one of your middle weights was her husband. The Mexican Birth Certificates your upper weights produced look real, but think about it have you ever seen Blond hair blue eyed Mexicans? Someone in the stands said they saw that Campbell L kid wrestle in the Ga state HS tourney last year under another name. You better check these kids out they may be pulling one over on you.

Sounds to me like BCB is managing things just the way he was hired to do over at Old Lady's Pool Hall.

Git er done.