10AAA matchups

TENNWATCHER

What does everyone think about the games on Tuesday?

Northwest@ Clarksville.. I feel this will be a pretty good game. Who ever executes the best and plays defense will win that game.

Northeast @ Dickson will be a good one as well. I feel that Dickson will slow down Northeast some but in the end Northeast will find a way to win.

Henry county @ rossview... Henry will beat them by 10. Rossview is overrated as we all knew.

Kenwood will get their 1st win at springfield by 10. Both teams are wild!!!

It should be interesting on how this district turns out.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northwest@ Clarksville.. I feel this will be a pretty good game. Who ever executes the best and plays defense will win that game.

Northeast @ Dickson will be a good one as well. I feel that Dickson will slow down Northeast some but in the end Northeast will find a way to win.

Henry county @ rossview... Henry will beat them by 10. Rossview is overrated as we all knew.

Clarksville beats NW, but i don't expect this to be much of a game, i'll say clarksville by 20

Northeast vs DC will be a great game, but i'll go with NE by 10, but it'll be a little closer than that for the majority of the game.

HC over Rossview by 10 to 15, rossview=overrated, exactly as you stated

Kenwood and Springfield game will be 10 athletes on the court at all times, but i have a feeling springfield will pull it out in a great matchup...i bet the number 22 kid for Kenwood gets two dunks, and the number 33 or 30 something big guy for springfield gets one as well

Are Northeast and HC the only two undefeated teams in district play?

Hey tennwatcher, i see you finally have us winning a game, you finally realize ol HC is better than you expected? i've seen how bad you've been riding HC in the other 10aaa thread, you changing your mind? thought we didn't have the talent to compete? no one should even mention our name right? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Clarksville beats NW, but i don't expect this to be much of a game, i'll say clarksville by 20

Northeast vs DC will be a great game, but i'll go with NE by 10, but it'll be a little closer than that for the majority of the game.

HC over Rossview by 10 to 15, rossview=overrated, exactly as you stated

Kenwood and Springfield game will be 10 athletes on the court at all times, but i have a feeling springfield will pull it out in a great matchup...i bet the number 22 kid for Kenwood gets two dunks, and the number 33 or 30 something big guy for springfield gets one as well

Are Northeast and HC the only two undefeated teams in district play?

NE and DC should be the game of the night as far as two good teams! Not seen either yet.

NE over DC but less than 10

HC over Rossview by 12 or more

Clarksville destroys NW at least 20

I've seen both Springfield and KW and I'm giving the edge to Springfield. They got an athletic starting five. Just no bench to maintain that athleticism. If they can stay out of foul trouble they (Springfield) could be tough)

Not to look past Rossview but am looking forward to Friday night when C'ville steps into the friendly confines of Gamlin Gymnasium. Let the good times roll!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

NE and DC should be the game of the night as far as two good teams! Not seen either yet.

NE over DC but less than 10

HC over Rossview by 12 or more

Clarksville destroys NW at least 20

I've seen both Springfield and KW and I'm giving the edge to Springfield. They got an athletic starting five. Just no bench to maintain that athleticism. If they can stay out of foul trouble they (Springfield) could be tough)

Not to look past Rossview but am looking forward to Friday night when C'ville steps into the friendly confines of Gamlin Gymnasium. Let the good times roll!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Don't look past Rossview yet Red Dawn as I'm sure our boys are not. Everyone's calling them overrated but I am not yet convinced. I know they have gotten off to a slow start but I still think they will surprise some people this year. Haven't seen them play since last year when they ended our season but I don't think they graduated very many kids??

How much better was Springfield than Kenwood?? I had Capps game I had to be present at and just got what I could on the radio??

No Reddawn I am not changing. They still have not played anyone yet. So no I am not jumping ship. Just like I said they are an average team that will compete but will not win the district. or be the top 3.... They have played Springfield and Kenwood. Not taking anything away from those two teams which both have athletes and potential but if they are at the top like you say they are.. your supposed to win those tewo games Two teams that are picked 7 and 8. thiose are games they should win. We will see when they start playing Clarksville, Northeast, Northwest, Dickson, Rossview. Good Luck to everyone tuesday.

No Reddawn I am not changing. They still have not played anyone yet. So no I am not jumping ship. Just like I said they are an average team that will compete but will not win the district. or be the top 3.... They have played Springfield and Kenwood. Not taking anything away from those two teams which both have athletes and potential but if they are at the top like you say they are.. your supposed to win those tewo games Two teams that are picked 7 and 8. thiose are games they should win. We will see when they start playing Clarksville, Northeast, Northwest, Dickson, Rossview. Good Luck to everyone tuesday.

unapproved website preseason predictions...

1. Clarksville

2. Clarksville Northeast

3. Dickson County

4. Northwest

5. Kenwood

6. Rossview

7. Springfield

8. Henry County

unapproved website preseason predictions...

1. Clarksville

2. Clarksville Northeast

3. Dickson County

4. Northwest

5. Kenwood

6. Rossview

7. Springfield

8. Henry County

i guess people have learned to give Henry County some respect. they will finish in top three with dickson and NE nobody else except clarksville can contend with those top three. This district is a four team district from now on. this is my order to finish.

1. Henry

2. NE

3. Dickson

4. Clarksville

5. NW

6. Rossview

7. Springfield

8. Kenwood

the three and four could change but all the others i believe will finish in this order.

Go Big Red /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i guess people have learned to give Henry County some respect. they will finish in top three with dickson and NE nobody else except clarksville can contend with those top three. This district is a four team district from now on. this is my order to finish.

1. Henry

2. NE

3. Dickson

4. Clarksville

5. NW

6. Rossview

7. Springfield

8. Kenwood

the three and four could change but all the others i believe will finish in this order.

Go Big Red /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No respect for Clarksville. Have they fallen this much?