Hout 'bout them DAWGS?

SmyrnaTank

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not want to pis anybody off but if you think that kyle throws a better long ball than Sonny then you do not know what your talking about.

"BETTER LOOKING" as far as spiral and speed go. As accurate? No. As deep? No.

And I agree the sophmore and juniors might step up. There not many Standout linemen on junior or sophmores. Besides the main three. D. Woods, T. Eady, and Cadina.( That i know of)

Either way whats your guys projections about the Starting O-line?

"BETTER LOOKING" as far as spiral and speed go. As accurate? No. As deep? No.

And I agree the sophmore and juniors might step up. There not many Standout linemen on junior or sophmores. Besides the main three. D. Woods, T. Eady, and Cadina.( That i know of)

Either way whats your guys projections about the Starting O-line?

nick richardson at te

cadena

dakota woods

anthony smith

tyler eady

nathan cantrell

• 7 months later...

Well personally as a player for Smyrna. I've heard rumors of QB Josh Woodard Switching to reciever, and the freshman QB Kyle Freeman starting. Whether they are true or not I don't know. But I DO know that Kyle Freeman throws a better looking long ball than Sonny, His accuracy is not as tuned as Sonny's is.

And YES the Middleschool did go undefeated for the 3rd time in a row.

And the main Freshman D-tackle, Nate Smith, is Benching 310 and squating 404.

VERY IMPRESSIVE STATS FOR A FRESHMEN.

I feel that Smyrna won't be as good this coming year but the year after when jerimiah is a junior and Senior, we will be unstoppable.

As for the WR questions, Steve Wilson, 6'3 180lbs. and Parish Gaines 6'3 195lbs may just start, both are FRSHMEN as well.

This is a VERY promising group of kids.

Well personally as a player for Smyrna. I've heard rumors of QB Josh Woodard Switching to reciever, and the freshman QB Kyle Freeman starting. Whether they are true or not I don't know. But I DO know that Kyle Freeman throws a better looking long ball than Sonny, His accuracy is not as tuned as Sonny's is.

And YES the Middleschool did go undefeated for the 3rd time in a row.

And the main Freshman D-tackle, Nate Smith, is Benching 310 and squating 404.

VERY IMPRESSIVE STATS FOR A FRESHMEN.

I feel that Smyrna won't be as good this coming year but the year after when jerimiah is a junior and Senior, we will be unstoppable.

As for the WR questions, Steve Wilson, 6'3 180lbs. and Parish Gaines 6'3 195lbs may just start, both are FRSHMEN as well.

This is a VERY promising group of kids.