Looking forward to beating jackson co girls tommorow night

bulldog11

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to know that your're high and mighty and that I represent the BAD FOLK of this county. I fail to see cursing the players and booing the players from an opposite team as classy!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think Larry White has much class at all. My opionions are mine and nor do I care to represent your high mightyness. I have read the forum rules. I fail to see political correctness as one.Thanks for caring so much what I write.

Please lets not start fighting among ourselves, that's what everyone else would love to see.

Please lets not start fighting among ourselves, that's what everyone else would love to see.

Thank you. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> The post rubbed me the wrong way. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

better get there early for a seat max cap is 800 guess its first come first serve

People started camping out last week. Should be a line all the way down to the nursing home by the time school lets out. They say there are going to be so many people there that the players aren't even going to be allowed in as the gymnasium seats have been sold out since June of this year and all thats left is the stage seating and those are VERY limited to being on a first come first serve basis and the players wont even arrive until 5:30! So maybe we can just get a main event "heck in the cell" cage match pitting Leapin Larry White vs Jim The Maddog Brown!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jackson County always tries to start something with people. Last year, when Gleason embarassed them at the state tournament, they tried to say that Gleason cheated. They are the biggest whiners when it comes to this stuff. Seriously they need to go home and stink on their mom's ######.

been on a week made 9 post already knows it all ; noone from JC accused anyone of cheating if you can find a post please show us' You don't whine when you play for state championship year in and year out for most of the past several years, when you get that far your going to lose a few; seriously you need go home and let your mama show you how to get your facts straight and then post and by the way Gleason was the best team on that day.

Thank you. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> The post rubbed me the wrong way. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

With your posts you have rubbed quite a few people the wrong way,not only these two schools, but a few more.

With your posts you have rubbed quite a few people the wrong way,not only these two schools, but a few more.

That is the most truthful statement that I have seen on ANY thread /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There has NOT been 1 (ONE) RBS fan on this thread or any other of the hateful threads that has said one negative word about any school, team or person.

WAKEUP!!!!!!!, bulldog11 that started this thread is not an RBS fan, nor are they from RBS.

People started camping out last week. Should be a line all the way down to the nursing home by the time school lets out. They say there are going to be so many people there that the players aren't even going to be allowed in as the gymnasium seats have been sold out since June of this year and all thats left is the stage seating and those are VERY limited to being on a first come first serve basis and the players wont even arrive until 5:30! So maybe we can just get a main event "heck in the cell" cage match pitting Leapin Larry White vs Jim The Maddog Brown!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll put my money on the Maddog! Handsdown brains and brawn!

That is the most truthful statement that I have seen on ANY thread /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There has NOT been 1 (ONE) RBS fan on this thread or any other of the hateful threads that has said one negative word about any school, team or person.

WAKEUP!!!!!!!, bulldog11 that started this thread is not an RBS fan, nor are they from RBS.

My thoughts exactly!!! Thank you!