5. Chester Co 0-1

5. Camden 0-1

Friday 12/14 games

Southside @ McNairy

Camden @ Bolivar

Lexington @ Chester Co

Sat 12/15 games

Scotts Hill @ Lexington

I figured since the district schedule is starting, I would rip off Big Country and his District 11 topic idea.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tues 12/18 Games

Jax. Northside @ Southside

McNairy @ Camden

Lexington @ Henry Co

JCM @ Chester Co

Bolivar @ Middleton

Jax Northside 57

Southside 36

McNairy 61

Camden 58

JCM 78

Chester Co 48

Bolivar 69

Middleton 66

District 12AA Standings

1.Southside 2-0

2.Bolivar 1-0

3.Chester Co 1-1

3.Lexington 1-1

3.McNairy 1-1

6.Camden 0-3

Looks like Bolivar is a step above everybody else in this district right now. This district has always had dominating teams at the 1 and 2 spots. With the loss of Liberty it looks like this year might be different.

McNairy had a nice win early against region foe Harpeth, but they haven't impressed as of late.

Chester Co. is putting together a nice season, and they may end up in a battle with Southside for that second spot. But, I don't think either team will challenge Bolivar.

Lexington and Camden might are really lower than anyone expected. They may split district wins, but thats about it for those two this year.

Looks like Bolivar is a step above everybody else in this district right now. This district has always had dominating teams at the 1 and 2 spots. With the loss of Liberty it looks like this year might be different.

McNairy had a nice win early against region foe Harpeth, but they haven't impressed as of late.

Chester Co. is putting together a nice season, and they may end up in a battle with Southside for that second spot. But, I don't think either team will challenge Bolivar.

Lexington and Camden might are really lower than anyone expected. They may split district wins, but thats about it for those two this year.

Cosign. I do predict McNairy to finish second and play in a Substate game.

Common Monte, tell me you are not an FSU fan. Lifelong Hurricane here.

We'll chat on signing day. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

We could chat this weekend but I'll be at the bowl game watching my Noles play. What bowl did you guys get this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just kidding truhoopsfan. We are equally as terrible as you guys this year. Its almost laughable that we are in a bowl with 36 players not making the trip. I'll still freeze my but off Monday to watch them play. Hopefully this is the last non BCS bowl we go to for a while. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />