McEwen

SCRAPMAN

Can McEwen make it 4 straight against a well rested White House Heritage? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ugh? I am gonna say no. I am also going to predict that it will come down to the final seconds and after sitting on the bench for 2 periods # 23 (Albright with a rolled ankle) is going to come back on the court in the final seconds to hit the go ahead 3 to clinch a 40-39 victory for the Patriots. Okay, so I was there.

must have been a good game. this is a very unpredictable district this year. will definitely be interesting come tourney time

It was really a strange game, WHH was pretty aweful. Kept trying to throw up 3's and nuttin was dropping, except the last one. Ref's we not fond of us at all and it showed. One of the ref's was the same one that threw out our star players dad last year and he remembered. WHH should of won that game by 20 or so. It was just not their night. Except for that last shot though. LOL. I think it will come down to NCS and WHH in the end. We will get a preview of that on Jan. 4 @ WHH. Should be a great game and someone will come out with their first loss if they don't already have one?

It was really a strange game, WHH was pretty aweful. Kept trying to throw up 3's and nuttin was dropping, except the last one. Ref's we not fond of us at all and it showed. One of the ref's was the same one that threw out our star players dad last year and he remembered. WHH should of won that game by 20 or so. It was just not their night. Except for that last shot though. LOL. I think it will come down to NCS and WHH in the end. We will get a preview of that on Jan. 4 @ WHH. Should be a great game and someone will come out with their first loss if they don't already have one?

No, NCS played a non-district game tonight. Beat Cascade 78-61 or something like that. Caden Anderson scored his 1000 point. Elkins had 26 and Anderson had 21 I think. They dont have anoher distict game until WHH.