who is better Demario Williams or Tyler Jean

culleokaisthebest

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this culleokafan under a different name?

No this is Culleoka fan.The new guy is crazy picking Tyler Jean over Demario.You have to say that Demario is better I know Tyler Jean can shoot the deep ball better than Demario but he can't rebound, pass, or drive no were as good as Demario can about the only thing Tyler Jean has got better than Demario is shooting the 3 bomb.

Isnt it a lil crazy to be comparing which one of these teammates is better? I havnt seen culleoka play but im sure both these players feed off each other.... If it's just to see what the public has to say, just hope they dont turn it into a contest, or the overall team could suffer.

They aren't on the same team. DeMario Williams plays for Culleoka and Tyler Jean plays for Moore Co.

Isnt it a lil crazy to be comparing which one of these teammates is better? I havnt seen culleoka play but im sure both these players feed off each other.... If it's just to see what the public has to say, just hope they dont turn it into a contest, or the overall team could suffer.

If u didn't know that Demario and Tyler Jean aren't on the same team then u dont really keep u with Class A ball.If u went to the state tournaments u would have learned that last year.The guy comes on here and has no clue what u are talking about don't u think that makes u look a little stupid.

If u didn't know that Demario and Tyler Jean aren't on the same team then u dont really keep u with Class A ball.If u went to the state tournaments u would have learned that last year.The guy comes on here and has no clue what u are talking about don't u think that makes u look a little stupid.

HAHA....remind you of anyone?

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

No this is Culleoka fan.The new guy is crazy picking Tyler Jean over Demario.You have to say that Demario is better I know Tyler Jean can shoot the deep ball better than Demario but he can't rebound, pass, or drive no were as good as Demario can about the only thing Tyler Jean has got better than Demario is shooting the 3 bomb.

Do What? Tyler can't pass or drive? you really are clueless and you must not watch to many MC games or you would know Tyler gets most of his PTS driving to the basket and the players around him get points of him when he drives and dishes. I've seen Demario play 6 or so times and he got most his points on Jump Shots, Granted it depends on the defense but Tyler drives game in game out. Tyler is a TRUE Pt. guard Demario is more of a Shooting guard

Do What? Tyler can't pass or drive? you really are clueless and you must not watch to many MC games or you would know Tyler gets most of his PTS driving to the basket and the players around him get points of him when he drives and dishes. I've seen Demario play 6 or so times and he got most his points on Jump Shots, Granted it depends on the defense but Tyler drives game in game out. Tyler is a TRUE Pt. guard Demario is more of a Shooting guard

This may be the dumbest thread I have ever read on coacht!!!!! It is like asking which "baywatch" chick was the hottest......No matter which one you say, you are right!!!!!!!!!!