JC VS LA score

C's Dad

You are out of line, CAT! No one talks down to the mighty JC fans. Oh, I guess you were not talking down, just stating facts. LA had nothing to do with the win. Jackson County allowed LA to win cause it was the right thing to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now they can get some more recruiting money, oh I forgot, transfer money (cause JC does not recruit) from the Board of Education.

In my opinion you are completely out of line, just waiting for a chance to run your mouth, nothing constructive.If you had followed the posts on here for jc fans overall, they have given la all the credit for the win, and are glad that there is an AA team in this area that may go all the way in boro. I thought that livingston had the best team that JC had played all year. I was concerned about the game before it started. JC has played high caliber teams and they have earned the respect of most people, because they do not dodge the good teams. When you play teams that are of that type, skilled, fast, and well coached your nite of doom must come sooner or later. LA played good defense, shot well, was well coached that nite. JC could not get the balls to fall. It was in a greater part because of LA'S defense. On this nite LA deserved to win. I hate to lose, and if we are fortunate to win next time be a good sport and don't blame it on some parent that wants their child to have the best in treatment and sports.THANK-YOU.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic