Mt. Juliet at Wilson Central

worden55

definitely the Hatfield and McCoys! I personally think Wc will win this one at home by a close margin.

That Mt. Juliet defense is fun to watch though, but I think WC might have an edge on the inside, and I do not think the guard play at Wilson central is a weak point any longer. On the other hand, Fryar will have his girls ready to play, and they could pull the MINOR upset. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely the Hatfield and McCoys! I personally think Wc will win this one at home by a close margin.

That Mt. Juliet defense is fun to watch though, but I think WC might have an edge on the inside, and I do not think the guard play at Wilson central is a weak point any longer. On the other hand, Fryar will have his girls ready to play, and they could pull the MINOR upset. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

My prediction is a similar game as in Greeneville. May start slow and sloppy as the two heavyweights feel each other out, and then turns into a fantastic game. I believe the key is which coach has his team ready to play AND KEEPS them motivated during the game. WC pulls it out at the end. Go Lady Wildcats!

Got to go with Wilson Central on this one. WC by 7+. Call me crazy but got a feeling /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wilson Central plays to the competition they are playing. Central's guards surely cannot repeat hitting 9 of 15 three-pointers they did in Greeneville. Playing at Wilson Central is a big advantage to the Lady Wildcats. Emotions play a big role in sports. Jasmine is so tough down low but again Burroughs and Christopher is the difference in winning and losing. Mt. Juliet with Heather Miller can contain or slow Jasmine. Little Hassell is a good rebounder but oh so young. McGee is so-so and Lauren Wasson is a good team player. But the game will be the outside shooting of Central's two guards.

Central by 3.

Wilson Central plays to the competition they are playing. Central's guards surely cannot repeat hitting 9 of 15 three-pointers they did in Greeneville. Playing at Wilson Central is a big advantage to the Lady Wildcats. Emotions play a big role in sports. Jasmine is so tough down low but again Burroughs and Christopher is the difference in winning and losing. Mt. Juliet with Heather Miller can contain or slow Jasmine. Little Hassell is a good rebounder but oh so young. McGee is so-so and Lauren Wasson is a good team player. But the game will be the outside shooting of Central's two guards.

Central by 3.

I've watched WC teams for a long time and I may agree with some of the evaluation. They've been road warriors so far with very little home court time so the big advantage hasn't been necessary so far. The 3 franchise players you speak of are good players and had a lot of playing time last year along side 2 very good team mates in Williams and Jenkins. Much was said at the end of last season about the team not being able to continue at this level this year. Not sure what the record was at this time last year but I know they didn't win the Greeneville tournament. So I imagine this year is holding it's own in the W column. Of course there's still a lot of ball yet to play so the whole year can't be compared. I'm just saying it's a team sport and putting added expectations on some players puts them under more pressure while taking away self confidence in the other players. My coach always drilled into our heads "you win as a team and lose as a team, no stars here"

I'm no coach, just my 2 cents worth

Fear The Bud.

Bud Brandon is a good coach...but until he gets out from under his Hall of Famer Dad, he will never get the respect he deserves.

We will never know who really is calling the shots.

Mt. Juliet is better coached by Chris Fryer. By means of better prepareness, better at getting the upmost out of what talent he has and are better physically fit for the long haul.

The Brandon Bunch lets his players run the ship. Jasmine is known to yell back at Bud during games, Chelsea is barking. Talent and Daddy Brandon have proven to be the winner here. Let's see what Bud can do when Daddy is home in the rocking chair and his talent is slim...then I can judge Bud.