LA vs. Upperman

LAWildcats

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job Bees!!! This was a hard fought game & two very intense teams. LaShay & Karrisa were hard to stop. Congratulations Jenn on your 1,000th point!

Go Bees!!!!

Have to agree with AbbyLoo, GOOD job BEES!!!!! Didnt get to make it to this game but from what I hear it was a well played game, and sounds like both teams fought to the end. Congrats to Jennifer on your 1000th point. Sounds like Lashay and Karrisa played a great game to. Great job Lashay 31 points, cant ask for anything more. Sounds like both teams played there hearts out.... but have to say it GO BEES!!!!!!!!

Have to agree with AbbyLoo, GOOD job BEES!!!!! Didnt get to make it to this game but from what I hear it was a well played game, and sounds like both teams fought to the end. Congrats to Jennifer on your 1000th point. Sounds like Lashay and Karrisa played a great game to. Great job Lashay 31 points, cant ask for anything more. Sounds like both teams played there hearts out.... but have to say it GO BEES!!!!!!!!

They all played really well.

I think what sets the Dyer kid apart from a lot of the other big kids Ive seen is that she really has great hands and great footwork. She is able to catch and shoot from some really bad angles, and she gets the shots off very quick.

The Davis and Maynard kids have such great instinct. HUGE TALENT, but their instincts are huge factors. You can see a difference in the way they play, when they are just letting it all lose. Maynards hands are so quick on defense. In fact, I think Im missing my wallet, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it would not be a surprise to find she could go up 10 rows and snatch it, then get back to the game and no one notices!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

anyways, you folks know all that.

Good game. Good win against a good team.

And major props to the LA fans. That was an awesome atmosphere for HS Basketball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They all played really well.

I think what sets the Dyer kid apart from a lot of the other big kids Ive seen is that she really has great hands and great footwork. She is able to catch and shoot from some really bad angles, and she gets the shots off very quick.

The Davis and Maynard kids have such great instinct. HUGE TALENT, but their instincts are huge factors. You can see a difference in the way they play, when they are just letting it all lose. Maynards hands are so quick on defense. In fact, I think Im missing my wallet, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it would not be a surprise to find she could go up 10 rows and snatch it, then get back to the game and no one notices!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

anyways, you folks know all that.

Good game. Good win against a good team.

And major props to the LA fans. That was an awesome atmosphere for HS Basketball. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I second that quote!! The girls played awesome as a team. Nice to go to a huge rivals gym and be able to have the intensity and excitement with great sportmanship and respect on both sides. That to me is what great high school basketball should be at all times. Proud of the Lady Bees and hats off to the Lady Wildcats for a great game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I thought Lashay played a great game!!!!!!!!! 31 points. Awesome. she made the double team and dished off to Karissa Dyer. Mrs. Dyer, your daughter played great. Congrads to Jennifer Maynard for her 1,000 points. Awesome accomplishment.Congrads to the lady bees.

baxter was awesome. They made LA pay for leaving the back door wide open.

I thought Kilgore, taylor,sells played well for LA they just left the back door open too much. when they tried to close it. Lashay was left wide open(31 points mistake) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Baxter looks stronger every time I have watched them play(4 times by the way)I was impressed with the lady bees. Also, sadden that Mr. Ballarina Man didn't perform /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Great ballgame. Best of the week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Both teams played well. But I agree LA left the back door open way to much. But with the way things were going last night for Davis and Dyer it was hard to cover them anyway. Congrats to Jenn for making her 1000th point. I think that makes two of that group that has earned that honor. Davis last year and then Jennifer this year. GREAT JOB GIRLS!! I think Davis(31 points) and Dyer(22 points) really turned up their game last night. They definitely came ready to play. I do think Baxter is getting stronger and playing together better and better as a team. I think Kilgore, Tayor, and A. Sells play a great game last night. They are great ballplayers and great kids as well. As far as the ballerina man? I am from Baxter and we saw him at the JC game and we were wondering who he was also.

He definitely got into the game!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck on Friday to all the area teams and everyone have a safe game!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Upperman Bees Fan!! Go #14 Davis

Congradulations Lady Cats and Lady Bees on a great game. I hope the rematch on Feburary 8th will be just as exciting as last nights but with a different outcome. haha I agree that LA left the back door open way to much. I believe we could have done a better job on stopping Karissa and I have faith that Coach Smith and Coach Franklin will figure a plan out to do just that before the rematch.

Both teams played well. But I agree LA left the back door open way to much. But with the way things were going last night for Davis and Dyer it was hard to cover them anyway. Congrats to Jenn for making her 1000th point. I think that makes two of that group that has earned that honor. Davis last year and then Jennifer this year. GREAT JOB GIRLS!! I think Davis(31 points) and Dyer(22 points) really turned up their game last night. They definitely came ready to play. I do think Baxter is getting stronger and playing together better and better as a team. I think Kilgore, Tayor, and A. Sells play a great game last night. They are great ballplayers and great kids as well. As far as the ballerina man? I am from Baxter and we saw him at the JC game and we were wondering who he was also.

He definitely got into the game!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck on Friday to all the area teams and everyone have a safe game!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Upperman Bees Fan!! Go #14 Davis

I know who the ballerina man is, but I aint tellin'!!! I don't know him personally, but I know who he is, and where he came from, and I am glad it is not me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rumor has it that he has been given quite a lot of grief because of the attention he has recieved here.

(I met him before the game last week, but that is all I know. Based on who he was there with, I would say he is a pretty good fella!!!)

I know who the ballerina man is, but I aint tellin'!!! I don't know him personally, but I know who he is, and where he came from, and I am glad it is not me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rumor has it that he has been given quite a lot of grief because of the attention he has recieved here.

(I met him before the game last week, but that is all I know. Based on who he was there with, I would say he is a pretty good fella!!!)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! what did he expect when he was up twirling around like a ballarina??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't know him but I'm sure he is a great guy. He got into the game and was cheering for the Lady Bees!! Nothin wrong with that!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know him but I'm sure he is a great guy. He got into the game and was cheering for the Lady Bees!! Nothin wrong with that!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> zactly!