Lady Irish VS JPII Knights

fiftyfifty

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A delicious fish fry will be held starting at 5:30pm before the Lady Irish-JPII girls game. Everybody come on out and eat a good meal and then watch the Lady Irish beat the Knights. Comments from anyone. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The fish fry is great even if you're the visitors. If you're a Ryan fan you better eat dessert and not watch JPII beat the Lady Irish. The Lady Knights are 15-2 with easy wins over BA and Harpeth Hall. Plus they will be still sky high after beating Ensworth this Tuesday. Good luck to all. Where are you at Fieldman?

The fish fry is great even if you're the visitors. If you're a Ryan fan you better eat dessert and not watch JPII beat the Lady Irish. The Lady Knights are 15-2 with easy wins over BA and Harpeth Hall. Plus they will be still sky high after beating Ensworth this Tuesday. Good luck to all. Where are you at Fieldman?

The Lady Irish also beat BA and Harpeth Hall handily. The difference is that Ryan has not played a kitty weak pre division schedule. Great joke about Enworth. Bring the same crying towels that you used during football season, you are going to need them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Lady Irish also beat BA and Harpeth Hall handily. The difference is that Ryan has not played a kitty weak pre division schedule. Great joke about Enworth. Bring the same crying towels that you used during football season, you are going to need them. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could care less about football. Ryan does have some quality wins and in this game anything can happen as it's about the best HS atmosphere there is. JP2's schedule is not tough but some of this has to do with the community. For years JP2 has been trying to schedule Beech, Hville, Station Camp etc in it's own community and none of them will schedule, even for freshmen games. Two years ago we had 2 good games with White House when they were good and the next year their principal said they wouldn't schedule privates following the same narrowminded views of the other schools in the area. We already,like Ryan, have to play games in Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Memphis and when area schools refuse to play, scheduling is tough. We've played Gallatin each year and have a great relationship with them which is weird since JPII is a Hville school that is most welcomed by Gallatin and not Hville schools. This is another topic. Good luck to Ryan and come support the game.

A delicious fish fry will be held starting at 5:30pm before the Lady Irish-JPII girls game. Everybody come on out and eat a good meal and then watch the Lady Irish beat the Knights. Comments from anyone. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Should be a good atmosphere, and good food /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... I hope it's a good game. The Knights are playing really well right now. They have stepped up their defense!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should be a good atmosphere, and good food /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... I hope it's a good game. The Knights are playing really well right now. They have stepped up their defense!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I haven't seen a post by you since early, early football season, when you said the Knights have a good chance of making the playoffs in football. I don't blame you for not making a prediction on the basketball game after your football prediction. Whooooaaaaa Hoooooooo Hooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could care less about football. Ryan does have some quality wins and in this game anything can happen as it's about the best HS atmosphere there is. JP2's schedule is not tough but some of this has to do with the community. For years JP2 has been trying to schedule Beech, Hville, Station Camp etc in it's own community and none of them will schedule, even for freshmen games. Two years ago we had 2 good games with White House when they were good and the next year their principal said they wouldn't schedule privates following the same narrowminded views of the other schools in the area. We already,like Ryan, have to play games in Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Memphis and when area schools refuse to play, scheduling is tough. We've played Gallatin each year and have a great relationship with them which is weird since JPII is a Hville school that is most welcomed by Gallatin and not Hville schools. This is another topic. Good luck to Ryan and come support the game.

JPII is a Catholic school, and thats the primary reason for non-acceptance in good ole Sumner County. But you still could schedule tougher teams if you really wanted to. Give Mt Juliet a call or Wilson Central, its not that far away, we played both of them for two years recently. Unless the refs over-control, this will be a more physical game than you have witnessed in the past between the two schools. I am not talking dirty, just hard nosed basketball. Dang, I wish there was a Cup for this game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I haven't seen a post by you since early, early football season, when you said the Knights have a good chance of making the playoffs in football. I don't blame you for not making a prediction on the basketball game after your football prediction. Whooooaaaaa Hoooooooo Hooooooo. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Stu you crack me up. Here is the strength of schedule rankings. Ryan is not that far ahead. We will see Friday..

1. Harpeth Hall 59.9%

2. BGA 55.2%

3. Ensworth 52.3%

4. Brentwood Academy 51.3%

5. Webb School 47.9%

6. St. Cecilia Academy 45.9%

7. Father Ryan 45.5%

8. Univ School of Nashville 43.5%

9. Pope John Paul II 41.7%

10. Davidson Academy 38.6%

11. St. Andrew's - Sewanee 30.2%

I guess we better save some dessert for the JPII fans, looks like the sky fell on them at Ensworth. I believe they are headed toward a double whammy, like say two losses in a row. Perhaps Ryan will display the Bishop's Cup at the gym for the JPII fans to gaze at. At least they will have something to look forward to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess we better save some dessert for the JPII fans, looks like the sky fell on them at Ensworth. I believe they are headed toward a double whammy, like say two losses in a row. Perhaps Ryan will display the Bishop's Cup at the gym for the JPII fans to gaze at. At least they will have something to look forward to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll take my medicine. Ensworth outplayed JPII on both ends of the court. However Ryan is hardly Ensworth. JPII will bounce back Friday and the win streak over Ryan will continue. If not then i'll be big enough to come back and say so. JPII by 12-15. Good luck to all.

I'll take my medicine. Ensworth outplayed JPII on both ends of the court. However Ryan is hardly Ensworth. JPII will bounce back Friday and the win streak over Ryan will continue. If not then i'll be big enough to come back and say so. JPII by 12-15. Good luck to all.

You'll need the economy size medicine bottle after Friday's game. The win streak is over. The only thing that can save the Knights is if it snows or a grease fire that smokes up the gym. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You'll need the economy size medicine bottle after Friday's game. The win streak is over. The only thing that can save the Knights is if it snows or a grease fire that smokes up the gym. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just promise me that you'll come on here and admit to being wrong and not run away like fieldman did after getting drilled twice last year. The atmosphere is even better at Ryan due to the gym holding twice as many fans as JPII's gym does and the place rocks. Even if you have no ties to either school, come enjoy the the game!