McKenzie Rebels

pinchhitter

I hope this post does not get deleted like the other one. Hey Yankee, quit changing the topics of your posts. Or atleast CoachT, please do not move these comments over to Yankee's post.

Now let's talk McKenzie Baseball............

McKenzie will be tough this year. Only lost one starter last year and they played the sub-state game. They will consist of 7 or 8 Seniors starting on the field and be pitching out of thier senior and junior levels. With 4 senior pitchers and 3 junior pitchers who all can hold thier own and the bats will be in good shape also. We are looking for another trip to the boro this season. Hope new coach realizes what he's got. Colleges already talking to some of the players. Let's go Rebels ! Let's get this party started!

McKenzie will be tough this year. Only lost one starter last year and they played the sub-state game. They will consist of 7 or 8 Seniors starting on the field and be pitching out of thier senior and junior levels. With 4 senior pitchers and 3 junior pitchers who all can hold thier own and the bats will be in good shape also. We are looking for another trip to the boro this season. Hope new coach realizes what he's got. Colleges already talking to some of the players. Let's go Rebels ! Let's get this party started!

Who is the new coach?

• 2 weeks later...

The Rebels are on a mission this year. I believe it will definitely be a good run this year. They have the talent, now we will just see if the coaching is there.

i played mckenzie two years ago when they had drew hayes and won state...that was the mckenzie of old but this new team yall claim is so good has to be the most overrated team i've ever seen...anybody that is beat by scotts hill isn't worthy of any credit

i played mckenzie two years ago when they had drew hayes and won state...that was the mckenzie of old but this new team yall claim is so good has to be the most overrated team i've ever seen...anybody that is beat by scotts hill isn't worthy of any credit

Everybody has a bad day at some point. Still finished second in district behind Huntingdon and was just one game away from State. Your going to see a much different team hit the field this year. Oh yeah and the Scott's Hill game. We had players missing from the roster and we had a freshman pitching.

Everybody has a bad day at some point. Still finished second in district behind Huntingdon and was just one game away from State. Your going to see a much different team hit the field this year. Oh yeah and the Scott's Hill game. We had players missing from the roster and we had a freshman pitching.

everbody has excuses...we had three seniors gone last year, pitched a freshman and still managed to put up 18 runs to 6...i would love to see you guys this year...i haven't seen talent from mckenzie in a while