Girls Individual Winners

Luv2Bowl

First let me say that Kimberly Hensley did an awesome job and congrats on your win! It was amazing to watch her bowl on the sport shot.

Hilary Bell YOU WERE AWESOME! She did great in her match plays and only lost one of her matches. She worked hard and it was wonderful to see her move from fourth place to win and be State Runner-Up. You are amazing Hilary and we are very proud of you. Soddy Daisy High School is fortunate to have you represent their school.

I want to say that Allie Chase is a very fierce and competitive young lady and you should be very proud of your entire performance this year. You have had a tremendous season and all of your hard work has really paid off.

Kayla Carnes is truly a an amazing bowler and even though she didn't make the final cut, everyone should know that she had an outstanding season and that it was a real accomplishment to be ranked #1 in the State coming into this tournament.

I really feel like the Chattanooga area has some of the best bowlers ever! Congrats to everyone.

Go Hixson Girls.......hope you win State.