Chester County Boys Basketball

CCAllStar23

Chester County Are Boys Are Putting Up A Good Season I Wouldn't Be Surprised To See Them Make It To Regionals And Thats Pretty Good On Account Of Chester County Boys Haven't Been To Regionals In Years They Have had Some Close Games That They Should Have Won But Lost Due To Poor Free Throw Shooting Anybody Got Any Comments On Chester County This Year

I feel confident Chester County will make it to the regionals. The way I see it

1 Bolivar

2 Jackson South Side

3 McNary

4 Chester County

The top four from this district will make it. There is a big gap between the number four team and the number five team. It would take a complete collapse for them not to make it. Having said that though they will probably get beat in the first round of the region unless somehow they can manage to finish at a minimum number three in the district and it would then still be tough to advance. What really hurt CC was the loss to SouthSide this past Saturday. Nontheless, there have been some lean years at CC since the McCuthen and Jared Jones days, So good luck and nice coaching job this year. Hope this helps.