I'm Not Big Chief

Musicityman

Hey this is Coach V that use to be at WHH. I've not been on here for 2 years but I keep getting calls saying I was BIG CHIEF and was bad mouthing Petrone. Heck there's plenty others that seem to wanna do that. I always got along with him fine Though I don't see how they could fire me and keep him!lol I don't have any connection to WHH. I'm still trying to see what happened to all the superstars from last years team. One was going to Florida State....another parent told me his kid was thinking about just going pro and the other was trying to get his ACT score up to 14! I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them this year but looking at the roster I'd say they probably have a hard time running an offense but should be good at gettin up and down the court. Illegal imigration probably holds part of the reason for the losing streak. Thank God theres always Merrol Hyde Magnet. Good Luck Patriots. One last time I AM NOT BIG CHIEF! Don't bother to reply cause I ain't gonna be back. Saw your Principals friend.