Beau Woodis - 2 pts, 4 rebs, 1 asst

Tyler White - 1 pt (1 of 2 FT's), 5 rebs

Chris Canas - 1 reb

Aaron Mihasci - 1 reb

Lewis Co. Player Stats:

Chance Helton - 17 pts (1 three, 4 of 5 FT's), 6 rebs, 4 assts

Corbin Carroll - 10 pts (2 threes), 5 rebs

Kyle Tenison - 9 pts (5 of 6 FT's), 7 rebs, 2 assts

Ethan Dye - 9 pts (1 three, 2 of 2 FT's)

Kane Crowell - 7 pts (1 of 1 FT's), 6 rebs, 1 asst

Derek Duncan - 6 pts (1 three, 1 of 2 FT's), 2 rebs

Ryan Cates - 1 reb, 3 assts

Myles Brewer - 1 reb, 1 asst

Team Stats:

Three Point Goals: Page 4, Lewis Co. 5

Free Throws: Page 13 of 15 (86.7%), Lewis Co. 13 of 16 (81.3%)

Rebounds: Page 26, Lewis Co. 32

Assists: Page 11, Lewis Co. 11

Fouls: Page 14, Lewis Co. 15

Turnovers: Page 7, Lewis Co. 10

Lewis Co. led at the end of the 1st qtr, 13-7, as Carroll had 5 with a three, Helton had 4 (2 of 2 FT's), Tenison hit 2 of 2 FT's, and Dye had 2 while Page's Finney had 4, Woodis hit 2 of 2 FT's, and White hit 1 of 2 FT's.

Page came back in the 2nd qtr as they outscored Lewis Co., 16-10 as Hastings had 6, both Finney and Pitts had 4 each, and Bagsby had 2 while Lewis Co.'s Helton and Duncan each hit a three, Dye hit 2 of 2 FT's, and Crowell had 2 as the game was tied at the half, 23-23.

In the 3rd qtr, Lewis Co. outscored Page, 13-8, as Helton had 4, Carroll hit a three, and Tenison, Duncan, and Dye each had 2 while Page's Pitts had 5 with a three and Finney had 3 (1 of 2 FT's) as Lewis Co. led after 3 qtrs, 36-31.

In the 4th qtr, Page came back again to tie the game and send it to overtime as they outscored Lewis Co.. 18-13, as Finney had 8 (2 of 2 FT's), Hastings hit a three, Pitts had 3 (1 of 1 FT's), and both Bagsby and Fly each had 2 while Lewis Co.'s Crowell had 5 (1 of 1 FT's), Tenison hit 3 of 4 FT's, Helton had 2 (0 of 1 FT's), Carroll had 2, and Duncan hit 1 of 2 FT's as the regulation game ended in a tie at 49-49.

In overtime, Page outscored Lewis Co., 12-9, as Bagsby had 7 (1 three, 4 of 4 FT's), Hastings hit a three, and Fly hit 2 of 2 FT's while Lewis Co.'s Helton had 4 (2 of 2 FT's), Dye hit a three, and Tenison had 2 as Page took the district win at 61-58. Note that Bagsby hit 2 FT's with 8.1 secs left to put Page up by 3 and Lewis Co. last second three point shot was off the mark.

Page is now 3-9 in District 10-AA and Lewis Co. is 7-5.

It was a great game as both teams shot well from the line and also took care of the ball with low turnovers.

Here are the current district standing through games of 1-29:

1 MC 11-1

2 GC 10-2

3 LC 7-5

4 HC 6-6

5 SH 5-7

6 Lor 4-8

7 Page 3-9

8 EH 2-10

If the tournament was held based on the current standings, Giles Co. would play Page and Lewis Co. would play Loretto. There are 2 games remaining in the district so standings could change.

Games for Friday, Feb. 1:

Marshall Co. at East Hickman

Giles Co. at Loretto

Lewis Co. at Hickman Co.

Page at Spring Hill

Games for Tuesday, Feb 5:

Spring Hill at Marshall Co.

Page at Giles Co.

Loretto at Lewis Co.

East Hickman at Hickman Co.

The district tournament starts on Tuesday, Feb. 12 with higher seeds hosting lower seeds:

#8 at #1, #7 at #2, #6 at #3, and #5 at #4.

After the 1st round games, the tournament resumes with play at the central site of Marshall Co.

Lewis County beats Giles Co. (Luck and a little home cooking), then gets beat by Page!! Come on

Lewis County will not make it out of the district!!

Hope Giles Plays Lewis County first so Giles can send them home!!!

I don't think it was luck we played one of our best games that nite and the bad calls when both ways

we should have won the page with a 7 point lead with less than 2 minutes to go but didn't take of the ball cost us to go in to overtime.And just because you may be ranked high right now, i believe tournament time will be interest.

In the Page/Lewis game, my count of turnovers in the 4th qtr has Page with 3 and Lewis with 2, but the FT's have Page hitting 3 of 3 while Lewis hit 5 of 8. Page also had a great perfornance by Brad Finney with 8 pts and Matt Hastings hit a three as Lewis had no threes in the 4th qtr. Page's threes by Hastings and Bagsby and perfect 6 of 6 FT's decided the game in overtime. Lewis lost Kane Crowell to fouls in overtime after he had 5 pts in the 4th qtr was also a factor.

The tournament will indeed be interesting as it depends on who shows up and doesn't and whose hitting their threes on a particular night and who has the better inside game. I always find FT shooting another factor as several games this season have been decided at the line.

I don't think it was luck we played one of our best games that nite and the bad calls when both ways

we should have won the page with a 7 point lead with less than 2 minutes to go but didn't take of the ball cost us to go in to overtime.And just because you may be ranked high right now, i believe tournament time will be interest.

What are you talking about? You know very well that you will barely make it out of the district and one and done in the region!!!!

What are you talking about? You know very well that you will barely make it out of the district and one and done in the region!!!!

If i remember correct Marshall Co beat giles the first time and then giles won

the second time,just like giles beat lewis the first time this time lewis beat giles

but I wasn't taking anything away from page they played tough the other night

i agree with pageman it depends on who shows up and who shoots are fallen