9AAA District Match-ups

MJ AND BEYOND

In 15AAA we use the SEC tie-breaker.

1. Head to head

2. How you fared against the higher seeds

3. Coin flip.

Any time someone is eliminated you start over.

i believe this is correct procedure for it but you can go to the SEC web site and probably find it.

Still looks like a coin flip....MJ wins over WC then

1. MJ, WC, and Smyrna equal

2. Equal again, no losses to 4 seed or lower

3. HEADS!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax everybody..... If its a 3 way tie the only fair way to handle it is a coin flip.

Don't forget Smyrna still has a game left with LaVergne. Lady Bulldogs won the first time in a one point thriller so LaVergne could rock Smynra's boat. LaVergne is locked in as the #4 seed and would be in the same bracket with the #1 Seed. To me LaVergne has enough talent to hang with anybody. I was surprised Lady Bears beat them by 20 last week. Should MJ and WC tie for first there would still be a coin flip for seeding.

By the way does anyone know where the Region will be played this year. I know its District 10 turn to be host so please, please, please don't let it be Henry County. That is totally unfair to the District 9 teams to travel that far. Two years ago Clarksville was the host. Anybody with information please post.

WELL WELL WELL

LaVergne 54, Smyrna 52

There goes the 3 way tie possiblity. Now if Mt. Juliet beats Wilson Central it will be a 2 way tie.

One thing is assured. Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central will be in opposite brackets in the district.

Does it get any better than this MJ? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Does it get any better than this MJ? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nope. I like MtJBears assessment on the brackets. Then into Regions.

Comes down to who plays their game best on Tuesday. I see MJ again focusing on Hassell, personally I think Miiller and Nixon play her well - just need to stay out of foul trouble as much as possible. I got to tell you that Taylor Hall and Becca Sharpe are really bringing it to another level right now at crunch time...and the Sophomores continue to mature.

Bud (or his wife? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) tosses his coat in 2nd Q! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Health to all, and Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nope. I like MtJBears assessment on the brackets. Then into Regions.

Comes down to who plays their game best on Tuesday. I see MJ again focusing on Hassell, personally I think Miiller and Nixon play her well - just need to stay out of foul trouble as much as possible. I got to tell you that Taylor Hall and Becca Sharpe are really bringing it to another level right now at crunch time...and the Sophomores continue to mature.

Bud (or his wife? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) tosses his coat in 2nd Q! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Health to all, and Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The coat might be tossed earlier than that if the heaters are going full tilt again /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" (thought caves were cooler?) FYI-It's suppose to be warm Tuesday.

I think the wake up calls with Smyrna and Shelbyville have the girls playing with a hightened sense of focus. But I agree, depends on which teams girls play their A game. I'm going with the Lady Wildcats, of course, to send the Old Cave Competition out with a bang. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Good luck to all the players and have a safe game.