District 12A

tyme

I was looking at CoachT's win/loss rankings and was surprised to see that Summertown (so far) is undefeated in District play with 2 games left. Is it possible that they will win the district with a perfect record? And if so exactly where did this team come from?????

I was looking at CoachT's win/loss rankings and was surprised to see that Summertown (so far) is undefeated in District play with 2 games left. Is it possible that they will win the district with a perfect record? And if so exactly where did this team come from?????

summertowns a pretty good team...but that district is pretty weak this year...i wouldnt be suprised though if summertown wins district that the 4 seed from district 11 jumped up and beat them

summertowns a pretty good team...but that district is pretty weak this year...i wouldnt be suprised though if summertown wins district that the 4 seed from district 11 jumped up and beat them

Culleoka Rep - what are you basing your 12A is weak opinion ? and that you wouldn't be suprised if the 11A number 4 would jump up and beat 12A #1 ?

Culleoka Rep - what are you basing your 12A is weak opinion ? and that you wouldn't be suprised if the 11A number 4 would jump up and beat 12A #1 ?

summertown is leaps and bounds better than everyone else in district 12...but culleoka and moore co. won by 9 and 7 respectively....richland beat wayne co. by 3 and lost to collinwood by 8 i think early in the year but cornersville avenged a loss by beating collinwood....perry co. got slaughtered by culleoka early in the year...

i think richland is a better team than cornersville but in the end i think richland will be a 4 seed....i think richland has the ability to beat a summertown because of the style they play....regardless of if that upset happens...i think if the top 4 were to matchup from each district i believe district 11 would make a sweep...look at it this way

culleoka vs. summertown-...culleoka has already beat them by 9

moore co. vs collinwood- i think we could all agree moore co. is the far superior team

cornersville vs. wayne co- you could almost go either way but i do think cornersville is a team whos playing with a lot of confidence and in a close game id take the bulldogs

richland vs. perry co.-i think its pretty obvious perry co. is weak this year...richland big

thats how i feel and i know it was an enormous post but i did what i could to break down my thoughts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

summertown is leaps and bounds better than everyone else in district 12...but culleoka and moore co. won by 9 and 7 respectively....richland beat wayne co. by 3 and lost to collinwood by 8 i think early in the year but cornersville avenged a loss by beating collinwood....perry co. got slaughtered by culleoka early in the year...

i think richland is a better team than cornersville but in the end i think richland will be a 4 seed....i think richland has the ability to beat a summertown because of the style they play....regardless of if that upset happens...i think if the top 4 were to matchup from each district i believe district 11 would make a sweep...look at it this way

culleoka vs. summertown-...culleoka has already beat them by 9

moore co. vs collinwood- i think we could all agree moore co. is the far superior team

cornersville vs. wayne co- you could almost go either way but i do think cornersville is a team whos playing with a lot of confidence and in a close game id take the bulldogs

richland vs. perry co.-i think its pretty obvious perry co. is weak this year...richland big

thats how i feel and i know it was an enormous post but i did what i could to break down my thoughts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not a bad thought process.

Culleoka did beat S'town by 9 @ Culleoka. How much is home court worth ?

Collinwood is 2 and 1 vs Cornersville and Richland with another game yet to play vs Richland.

Moore Co beat S'town by 7 @ Culleoka at Christmas.

Wayne Co has gotten much better since Christmas only loosing twice, both to Summertown.

Granted Perry is down some, but don't count out Mt Pleasant come tournament time. They have been behind due to football. Don't be suprised if they have it together by tournaments.

Don't get me wrong Culleoka and Moore County are the clear favorites here, but nothing is a sure thing in a one a done game.

haha it took me a few seconds to figure out you put your pust in the quote boxim interested to see how district 11 does in the first round of regions though...could be interesting

culleoka rep u just keep underestimating us well be ready come tourney time. i should be an exciting yr this yr in the regions

how am i doing that?

Nashville Christian is also one district game away from a perfect 12-0 record in 10A.