REGION 7 INDIV. TOURN.

nightmare

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it will be a dog fight between antioch an E.lit but E.lit will come out wit the victory at the end

Apparently your teacher allowed some free time in typing class and you decided to join the Coach T experience. Don't come on here making brash comments (I'm sure you know what that means, seeing that you go to a literature magnet school). As I said, it will be a 3 team fight. I am not making predictions, because it will be close between the 3 schools, they all are good.

yea it will be a dog fight between antioch an E.lit but E.lit will come out wit the victory at the end

east lit. will have a good chance this year but antioch and glencliff will not just roll over and let east lit. win i think it will be a toss up between the schools

as for individual weights who do you think will win?

any predictions for to 4 in each weight class, will it be another dog fight between antioch and glencliff?

It seems as if everyone has been disregarding the purpose of this post. Leave it to me to step up and present my top 4 for each weight class.

Chris Sobourn ANT

????????????? ELT

Andrew Lowe MLK

Bechas Mahmut GLN

Frankie Nuffio ANT

Patrick Vohansanpongh GLN

?????????????????

?????????????????

119 LOADED

Antonio Lillard HTL

Eric Rucker ANT

Luis Aguilar ELT

Richard Williams GLN

Jeremy Greer ANT

Reggie Sullivan HLT

Ace Tsegaye GLN

Micheal Shonefield HF

Nick Johnson MLK

????????????? HLT

Luis Muniz GLN

135 LOADED

Scott Osatile ANT

Clifford Lett ELT

Nick Steiner GLN

Richard Jones MLK

Shaun Garrett ELT

Everett Colbert MCG

?????? Chandler MLK

Ebi Skipi HLT

Doesha Mintlow GLN

Swear Hussein ANT

??????????????

??????????????

Gettin tired here if anyone else is brave enough please dont hesitate to continue my predictions or correct me. I would also appreciate it if no one would come after me these are only predictions and anything could happen in region. 5 MORE DAYS

No disrespect to any of the other teams, but this year will be a dogfight b/w Antioch, E. Lit, and Glencliff.

yes.. it will between all 3 of these teams.. i wouldnt be suprised if these 3 teams had someone in the finals in each weight class.. but, dont let HL's fool ya. they could make some noise..

It seems as if everyone has been disregarding the purpose of this post. Leave it to me to step up and present my top 4 for each weight class. 103 Chris Sobourn ANT ????????????? ELT Andrew Lowe MLK Bechas Mahmut GLN 112 Frankie Nuffio ANT Patrick Vohansanpongh GLN ????????????????? ????????????????? 119 LOADED Antonio Lillard HTL Eric Rucker ANT Luis Aguilar ELT Richard Williams GLN 125 Jeremy Greer ANT Reggie Sullivan HLT Ace Tsegaye GLN Micheal Shonefield HF 130 Nick Johnson MLK ????????????? HLT Luis Muniz GLN 135 LOADED Scott Osatile ANT Clifford Lett ELT Nick Steiner GLN Richard Jones MLK 140 Shaun Garrett ELT Everett Colbert MCG ?????? Chandler MLK Ebi Skipi HLT 145 Doesha Mintlow GLN Swear Hussein ANT ?????????????? ?????????????? 152 Gettin tired here if anyone else is brave enough please dont hesitate to continue my predictions or correct me. I would also appreciate it if no one would come after me these are only predictions and anything could happen in region. 5 MORE DAYS

and the heavy's? thats who its gonna probably come down to

yes.. it will between all 3 of these teams.. i wouldnt be suprised if these 3 teams had someone in the finals in each weight class.. but, dont let HL's fool ya. they could make some noise..and the heavy's? thats who its gonna probably come down to

HWT's i'm thinkin

GLN

HL

ANT

anyone else have predictions ?????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll do 152 and up

1.Burnley(MLK)

2.Hinkle(EL)

3.Tresnor(ANT)

4.Clemons(GL)

1.Gambill(EL)

2.Watts(McG)

3.Simmons(MLK)??

4.????

1.Gentuso(TSB)

2.Goldtrap(EL)

3.Coleman(McG)

4.Caldwell(ANT)

1.Reams(GL)

2.EL

3.Caldwell(ANT)

4.???

1.Pegram(GL)

2.Smith(EL)

3.Rhodes(EL)

4.Garrett(EL)

HWT

1.Clemons(GL)

2.Robinson(HL)

3.Clemons(HF)

4.Butler(ANT)

I'll do 152 and up

1.Burnley(MLK)

2.Hinkle(EL)

3.Tresnor(ANT)

4.Clemons(GL)

1.Gambill(EL)

2.Watts(McG)

3.Simmons(MLK)??

4.????

1.Gentuso(TSB)

2.Goldtrap(EL)

3.Coleman(McG)

4.Caldwell(ANT)

1.Reams(GL)

2.EL

3.Caldwell(ANT)

4.???

1.Pegram(GL)

2.Smith(EL)

3.Rhodes(EL)

4.Garrett(EL)

HWT

1.Clemons(GL)

2.Robinson(HL)

3.Clemons(HF)

4.Butler(ANT)

well at 171 that caldwell dropped to 160 and at 215 smith dropped to 189 but besides that that sounds about right good predictions

At 152, Burnley has beat Tresner, Tresner has beat Hinkle. I see Tresner beating Burnley at regions. Caldwell at 160 for Antioch will be in the mix, and add Bledsoe of Antioch into the mix at 171.

Is Reams coming back for one more run at state, if he does, he will possibly be at 171, that will throw a monkey wrench into all of that.

Its funny how all of the 215's are from E. Lit except for Pegram. Smith is at 189, will be top 4, though 215 does take 4 to state.

At 125, Sullivan will probably receive #1 seed for being only state qualifier, but Greer handled him in the head to head. I think this may be Tsegaye's year to make state.