Watson 103

Baneturkey25

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 100% agree with, he has not won a state championship yet, but I understand that at anytime anyone can be caught and put to their back and stuck, but it hasn't happened yet this year and i personnally don't think it will you might think differnt and thats fine, but thats just how i feel, but the best of luck to Zach in the state

I'm throwing this out there. I expect Baneturkey25 to be rooting for his little brother. Zach is a fine athlete and a better wrestler. He is flexible and agressive, and not to mention a smart young kid (he goes to TBSFBAG). He's also a cute little boy. I'd date him, but only if he's wearing that state ring Baylor's gonna get.

Ok, BCBiii must have paid someone to bring me out of the shadows to post. Zach is my son, and I can assure you that no one in his family started this post. Zach has been blessed with some God given talent - mainly from his beautiful mom - and some great coaches. Grappler must not have had too much of the kool aid to have noticed them. I can't agree more that anything can happen in a match, so that is why he takes every match seriously. I appreciate the compliments, but it ain't over until 2/16. He has worked very hard this year, and has been pushed very hard in practice every day by Doster and Manly. That is one of the beauties of being surrounded by a lot of good wrestlers and coaches in a practice room where the goal is to make everyone better.

Ok, BCBiii must have paid someone to bring me out of the shadows to post. Zach is my son, and I can assure you that no one in his family started this post. Zach has been blessed with some God given talent - mainly from his beautiful mom - and some great coaches. Grappler must not have had too much of the kool aid to have noticed them. I can't agree more that anything can happen in a match, so that is why he takes every match seriously. I appreciate the compliments, but it ain't over until 2/16. He has worked very hard this year, and has been pushed very hard in practice every day by Doster and Manly. That is one of the beauties of being surrounded by a lot of good wrestlers and coaches in a practice room where the goal is to make everyone better.

I know you are very proud, and I am sure he has earned every win. Kudos to the practice room, it is a good thing where you have great partners to develop great athleticism! Curious, how many wrestlers does each program have? Had a talk with a coach about this, and as wrestling is a big-time commitment, the culture of a program is important in terms of burnout, feeder schools, interest, and generally how well the school is doing. Any thoughts?

I hope you didnt take my comments the wrong way. I have the upmost respect for your sons wrestling abilities and the Baylor Wrestling program in general. I added a little sarcastic twist to my post just to keep it interesting. This doesnt mean I like you guys any better but I do respect what you do over there.

Having watched Zach wrestle and dominate kids much older than himself since he was in 5th grade and having seen him get tossed to his back once(only to spring immediatly back up and reverse the kid) I would feel confidant assuming he will take home the title this year.

He is to good, to tough, to strong, to smart, to tested to mess it up.

I hope you didnt take my comments the wrong way. I have the upmost respect for your sons wrestling abilities and the Baylor Wrestling program in general. I added a little sarcastic twist to my post just to keep it interesting. This doesnt mean I like you guys any better but I do respect what you do over there.

Grappler- No one ever takes your comments the wrong way. lol

If anyone doesn't love what Zack brings to the table, on and off the mat, then they must not be a true fan of the sport. Great student; great kid; and a Beast on the mat. He is a true warrior in a quiet/profession way. Our community is full of great kids, and we are blessed! I think Zack is at the top of that list given his age. As for the state championship, I'm sure Zack and his family would rather him do all his talking on the mat! As for me, no one in Tennessee will have what it takes to stop this kid at the state.

Best of luck Mr. Zack Watson! You are the real deal!

CC

Grappler- No one ever takes your comments the wrong way. lol

If anyone doesn't love what Zack brings to the table, on and off the mat, then they must not be a true fan of the sport. Great student; great kid; and a Beast on the mat. He is a true warrior in a quiet/profession way. Our community is full of great kids, and we are blessed! I think Zack is at the top of that list given his age. As for the state championship, I'm sure Zack and his family would rather him do all his talking on the mat! As for me, no one in Tennessee will have what it takes to stop this kid at the state.

Best of luck Mr. Zack Watson! You are the real deal!

CC

I was wondering when you would crawl out of the woodwork and stink up to another of the Red machine. In this case I cant argue with you though.

I was wondering when you would crawl out of the woodwork and stink up to another of the Red machine. In this case I cant argue with you though.

Well then, lets find something to argue about. I'm sitting here on vacation (with the wife) looking at snow covered mountains, and drinking Quality Mineral Water wishing we could chat more. She wants me to come to bed because her feet are cold. Does that sound like fun to you?

All she wants to talk about is how these dang ZONE Bars are helping keep her weight below 300, and how lazy I've become now that I'm over 40. I eat two Twinkies for every one of her Zone Bars! Now that's work!

I only have a day or so before the wife will make me leave the room on some crazy adventure (Walmart- the Mall- get her palm read- get the oil changed in the mini van), so whenever you are done pondering over the 'Grapplers DII Picks" topic, join me for a nice long chat. I need you buddy!

CC

Well then, lets find something to argue about. I'm sitting here on vacation (with the wife) looking at snow covered mountains, and drinking Quality Mineral Water wishing we could chat more. She wants me to come to bed because her feet are cold. Does that sound like fun to you?

All she wants to talk about is how these dang ZONE Bars are helping keep her weight below 300, and how lazy I've become now that I'm over 40. I eat two Twinkies for every one of her Zone Bars! Now that's work!

I only have a day or so before the wife will make me leave the room on some crazy adventure (Walmart- the Mall- get her palm read- get the oil changed in the mini van), so whenever you are done pondering over the 'Grapplers DII Picks" topic, join me for a nice long chat. I need you buddy!

CC

Well, that explains BCB's absence from the board this week. Tell BCB those ZONE Bars don't work.