boarder war: Pickett 66 Albany, KY 51

BobcatFan22

Sounded to me like Wright played good but didn't get alot of help. I know the Brown kid hit 2 big three's in the third quarter maybe but other than that no one from PC stood out. I know TC didn't play alot because of foul trouble, come to think of it i dont even remember him playing in the third quarter, but he might of not sure on that one. Either way he didn't make a difference it was the Jacob Wright show, which goes back to what i said earlier and that is PC is VERY average without him. Thats a huge compliment for him and he deserves it, but what does that say about the rest of PC's team? As long has he doesn't get into foul trouble i like PC's chances of repeating as District Tournament Champions but if he goes out then they will be very lucky if they don't get beat by either CC or JC.

Jacob had 29 points according to the tennessean this morning. Now I'll admit tc didn't have a good game but got 3 fouls in the first quarter. I think he played like a min 30 or something in the third. Brent Logan had 19 points, does that not count as a stand out to you? I believe that's right were he needs to be. I think jacobhad two fouls last, if thats all the fouls he got in that game then I doubt he fouls out in other games.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well PC would be a very different team without Jacob but he is their LEADER. Have you ever thought of what LA would look like without their LEADER Chase Dunn? The whole offense is lead by him and thats all there is to it. Everyone of them can shot but they don't always do it. If Wright has a bad game someone always steps up in his place.But of coarse they would be a different team with out Jacob but thats what happens when your leader goes down.

Jacob had 29 points according to the tennessean this morning. Now I'll admit tc didn't have a good game but got 3 fouls in the first quarter. I think he played like a min 30 or something in the third. Brent Logan had 19 points, does that not count as a stand out to you? I believe that's right were he needs to be. I think jacobhad two fouls last, if thats all the fouls he got in that game then I doubt he fouls out in other games.

If Logan had 19 then i will say that MOST of them came from the foul line. PC did shoot free throws the whole game so i can see him getting 19 and probably 12 or 14 coming from the line. I will agree if J.Wright doesn't foul out in this game then i dont think he ever will! The radio guy said Gibson only had 1 point is that right? If so thats not alot of production out of him and he played most of the game.

If Logan had 19 then i will say that MOST of them came from the foul line. PC did shoot free throws the whole game so i can see him getting 19 and probably 12 or 14 coming from the line. I will agree if J.Wright doesn't foul out in this game then i dont think he ever will! The radio guy said Gibson only had 1 point is that right? If so thats not alot of production out of him and he played most of the game.

James had two fouls in the first quarter. I don't care who the player is, if your in foul trouble, and your name isn't Jacob Wright, then you aren't going to be the same player that they would be if they weren't in foul trouble. Logan had 2 3's so he atleast had 6 of his 19 from the floor, and I know he had more than 6 points from the floor, i remember him making atleast 2 lay ups, so their is 10 points, making your statement false, Logan has started scoring a lot more consitantly since the Temple game, so whatever he has changed, keep doing it big fella. Don't try to deminish what Logan has been doing lately by saying he can only make free throws. Here are his last 5 games, Temple 20 something, Clay Co. 14, two games where he didn't play many mins, against RBS and Monterey were he only scored 4 points, Clinton co. 19. The kid has been scoring well in big games and thats what matters. Now Jacob's scoring was probably 60/40, he made a lot of free throws. Lets just be honest, Logan and Wright were the only two regular players that weren't in foul trouble, so they had more points than others.

When Pickett played at Albany the Bobcats were up by 13 after a quarter...then Clinton Co. began shoving, knocking down our players all night with nothing called. At the end of the game two players held Jacob so he couldn't move and Logan was shoved out of bounds when he tried to go for the winning shot and nothing was called. Nothing was called all night. Same thing happened to York at Albany. So, Friday night Clinton Co. had to play by basketball rules and the officials wouldn't allow the rough play. Rules are rules. They refs were pretty bad, but at least they called fouls and didn't ignore the rules like in Clinton Co.When Pickett played at Albany the Bobcats were up by 13 after a quarter...then Clinton Co. began shoving, knocking down our players all night with nothing called. At the end of the game two players held Jacob so he couldn't move and Logan was shoved out of bounds when he tried to go for the winning shot and nothing was called. Nothing was called all night. Same thing happened to York at Albany. So, Friday night Clinton Co. had to play by basketball rules and the officials wouldn't allow the rough play. Rules are rules. They refs were pretty bad, but at least they called fouls and didn't ignore the rules like in Clinton Co.