District 11A vs. District 12A

culleokarep

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood dominated the district tournament in 12a for the second year in a row

Dominate is a strong word. Beat WC and STown by a couple of baskets and got a lot of breaks from the officals. They certainly came together and played well as a team. The best I've seen them play all year.

Collinwood dominated the district tournament in 12a for the second year in a row

Collinwood won last night and deserved the Tournament championship, but dominate is a little strong.

Summertown 's record the last three seasons vs district competition.

This season 2007-2008 -- 16 - 1 only loss last night to Collinwood. Season champs / tournament runner up.

Last season 2006-2007 -- 15 - 2 lost to Collinwood and Mt Pleasant. Co season champs with Collinwood / tournament champs.

2005-2006 -- 16 - 1 only loss to Wayne Co. Co season champs with Wayne Co / tournament champs.

Last three seasons 47 - 4 -- Three season championships and two tournament championships.

Dominate is a strong word. Beat WC and STown by a couple of baskets and got a lot of breaks from the officals. They certainly came together and played well as a team. The best I've seen them play all year.

the officiating is always bad when waynesboro loses

Didnt collinwood boys win the tournament last year too? the guy from summertown says they did....I was thinking wood won but I might have been thinking about the girls team.........seems like I recall that summertown did win by one point? Is that right?

Collinwood won last night and deserved the Tournament championship, but dominate is a little strong.

Summertown 's record the last three seasons vs district competition.

This season 2007-2008 -- 16 - 1 only loss last night to Collinwood. Season champs / tournament runner up.

Last season 2006-2007 -- 15 - 2 lost to Collinwood and Mt Pleasant. Co season champs with Collinwood / tournament champs.

2005-2006 -- 16 - 1 only loss to Wayne Co. Co season champs with Wayne Co / tournament champs.

Last three seasons 47 - 4 -- Three season championships and two tournament championships.

How did summertown win two 12a titles in three years if waynesboro won one and Collinwood won one...........???

well yall talkin bout all that ill give cornersville credit they did play REALLY well .. but cully should have played alot betteR! .. not sayin they played bad jus should be dominating teams like that! ... well im really excited for the outcome of tuesday nights game! .. everyone says cully will win.. guess you'll ahve to come out to find the answer!

Summertown beat Collinwood 45-42 in last years 12A final.

Summertown beat Wayne Co 59-46 in the '06 12A final.

thanks! i gotta admit im getting pretty senile cause I cant even recall what happened this time last year!!! I misread BBfollowers post...it looked kinda like he said waynesboro won in 06 ..my bad....it kinda looked like he said "with wayne co tournament champs"....but he did put a slash in there

Whoa! I just realized that Collinwood ruined Summertowns three peat attempt....def didnt know that.........go trojans!

thanks! i gotta admit im getting pretty senile cause I cant even recall what happened this time last year!!! I misread BBfollowers post...it looked kinda like he said waynesboro won in 06 ..my bad....it kinda looked like he said "with wayne co tournament champs"....but he did put a slash in there

Whoa! I just realized that Collinwood ruined Summertowns three peat attempt....def didnt know that.........go trojans!

I don't remember either, but I saved the brackets. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I do have 2 say dominated is a strong word... Even bein from C'Wood... Both were hard fought games. Idk if I agree with the breaks from the officials tho. Officiating wasn't the best but I thought it was equal. I really enjoyed watchin us come together & play as a team n the tournament! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The championship was a great game. Can't w8 til region!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GO TROJANS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cully played very well. Cornersville just played their best game of the season against them Friday night. It's gonna be a great game and I'm giving the edge to Cully just because of play at home, even though they lost to Moore Co. earlier this year there.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cornersville boys did play their best game of the season against Culleoka that night. Too bad their fans didn't have the control and sportsmanship that their team did. But...I guess that's neither here nor there.