just respond

1.Goodpasture

*I think Greenbrier and DCA will make an interesting battle for 2nd place.*

2.Greenbrier

3.DCA

4.White House

5.Station Camp

6.Portland

The Greenbrier and DCA games came down to the last out in two out of the three games last season. Both teams are returning most of their starters, so I think the games these two teams play will be the games to watch out of the district.

1.Goodpasture

*I think Greenbrier and DCA will make an interesting battle for 2nd place.*

2.Greenbrier

3.DCA

4.White House

5.Station Camp

6.Portland

The Greenbrier and DCA games came down to the last out in two out of the three games last season. Both teams are returning most of their starters, so I think the games these two teams play will be the games to watch out of the district.

I respect that. Greenbrier should be very tough this year... I don't see Goodpasture winning the district though. Either way the greenbrier/dca matches go i think one of those two teams will take goodpasture down at least in the regular season if not the district tournament. Two new starting pitchers won't be consistent enough in my opinion

I respect that. Greenbrier should be very tough this year... I don't see Goodpasture winning the district though. Either way the greenbrier/dca matches go i think one of those two teams will take goodpasture down at least in the regular season if not the district tournament. Two new starting pitchers won't be consistent enough in my opinion

But you never know in baseball. A team like Portland, which most of the teams beat up on in the regular season, could come along and eliminate a team or two, just as they did last year to White House and Greenbrier. (But I don't think White House nor Greenbrier will have "fluke games" like that this year.) I heard a fight almost broke out in the district tournament game between Greenbrier and Portland. Is this true?

But you never know in baseball. A team like Portland, which most of the teams beat up on in the regular season, could come along and eliminate a team or two, just as they did last year to White House and Greenbrier. (But I don't think White House nor Greenbrier will have "fluke games" like that this year.) I heard a fight almost broke out in the district tournament game between Greenbrier and Portland. Is this true?

lol. you play for greenbrier, why don't you tell me?

I think everyone ALMOST got in a fight with portland

I'm a senior at Greenbrier, but I don't play...I just love baseball.

What other teams had conflicts with Portland?

something about portland players throwing quarters and rocks at goodpasture's 1st baseman last year from the dugout and some white house players exchanged some words with some portland players in the parking lot after they beat them pretty good.

the bottom line is, portland is just not a very good team but they try and make up for it by startin fights n what not

something about portland players throwing quarters and rocks at goodpasture's 1st baseman last year from the dugout and some white house players exchanged some words with some portland players in the parking lot after they beat them pretty good.

the bottom line is, portland is just not a very good team but they try and make up for it by startin fights n what not

There needs to be blame on the players for their actions, but you also need to blame the coaches for allowing their players to act like this on the baseball field.

hahaha...Everyone knows private schools recruit for sports...It may be against the rules but that doesn't mean they don't do it.

BS.

The teams would be so much better than they actually are if they recruited. And, goodpasture and dca are both Kindergarden through 12th grade schools and i gaurantee 90% of the players on each team have been at their school since at least elementary school, and if they are recruiting elementary school kids then they are doin a heck of a job of predicting them.