District 8-AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he'll be released tommorrow to play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This team is no joke folks, i'm thinkin region champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

oh yea for sure if this team gets branes back so is he gunna play saturday in the first round of the region if so this team is gunna be hard to stop i could see them going back to state again cuz barnes is a heck of a player. but i am also impressed with chad neal i tell you what that boy has stepped up to the plate while branes was out and led this team to be district champs so watch out for white house people..

Does anyone know why white house's coach did not get coach of the year

I would say mostly because they returned most, if not all, the big pieces from last year's team that went to state. SC slips in and ties the them for the regular season district crown, so I could see why the coaches in the district voted for the SC coach.

I will say, though, that in the championship game, the WH coach did a superior job of game planning and was definitely the better coach on that night, hands down.

I would say mostly because they returned most, if not all, the big pieces from last year's team that went to state. SC slips in and ties the them for the regular season district crown, so I could see why the coaches in the district voted for the SC coach.

I will say, though, that in the championship game, the WH coach did a superior job of game planning and was definitely the better coach on that night, hands down.

so does anyone know if barnes is playing saturday or what?

oh yea for sure if this team gets branes back so is he gunna play saturday in the first round of the region if so this team is gunna be hard to stop i could see them going back to state again cuz barnes is a heck of a player. but i am also impressed with chad neal i tell you what that boy has stepped up to the plate while branes was out and led this team to be district champs so watch out for white house people..

NEAL IS LIKE A MISSLE ON THE BASKETBALL COURT.