District 15-A/AA

CaBrOn731

i'll take dyersburg on this one..haywood has castro and maybe two or three other good players david could dribble through their defense with no problem if he wanted too

We'll find out... But Dyersburg is not a one man team. David is great, and scores a lot of goals, but sometimes people forget about how strong we usually are in the back, we only conceded one to ECS! We also have a hardworking midfield to supply him and Youmans. I'm going to change my prediction of 1-1 draw. With david and castro on the pitich, and us missing Beau, I'm going to say the game will tie 2-2 or end 2-3.How did yal fare against DC Ronaldinho?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll find out... But Dyersburg is not a one man team. David is great, and scores a lot of goals, but sometimes people forget about how strong we usually are in the back, we only conceded one to ECS! We also have a hardworking midfield to supply him and Youmans. I'm going to change my prediction of 1-1 draw. With david and castro on the pitich, and us missing Beau, I'm going to say the game will tie 2-2 or end 2-3.How did yal fare against DC Ronaldinho?

Are you talking about Dyer County??? Haywood won 6-2.. They are an okay team.. Number 9 from Dyer is a good player....

Well the final score was:

dyersburg 4 haywood 3

I dont even know where to start. The refs were just terrible, GAVE Dyersburg 2 PK's in literally 5 min. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Theres nothing that can been done about that though, i just find it hard to believe that these guys get paid to ref games. Anyways, We played hard but we are still a little rough around the edges.

Well hopefully we get better refs next week, we play monday and tuesday.

3/17 at Fayette Academy

3/18 at Martin Westview /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Madison played southside tonight and they played their bench the majority of the game. Needless to say, it was not pretty. Madison's starters played the first 15 minutes of each half in which no goals were conceded, but 4 were scored. The scoreline of this game is not a true reflection of Madison