District 9A Championship and consolation

auntkim

Ok Aunt Kimmie....I hear your roar.....or is that Rocket fumes haha. Good Luck and Health to all the players.

My picks.

(4)Jo Byrns VS Forrest(1)= Forrest Win

(3)White House-Heritage VS MTCS(2)....Rematch of last years 2nd round regionals. = Pick it ?

(2)East Robertson VS VB(3). = East Robertson win.

(1)McEwen VS Community(4).= McEwen win.

Go Lady Patriots.

NeWbLuE!!!!! Great to hear from you!!!!! My Rocket fumes and "roar" are in high gear for the upcoming Region games!!!! Yeah!! I think that Forrest/Jo Byrns = Forrest win and WH Heritage/MTCS = MTCS win and VB/East Robertson = VB win ........The only one of the games I feel is a toss up is McEwen/Community but in the end I really feel Community will win. The only "science" I am basing this on is the 2 games we have played against McEwen( the number 1 seed in D10) we have looked to be quite a bit stronger.........but as we all know this is TOURNAMENT TIME and every team digs deeper and anything can happen........so Good Luck to ALL Teams and be injury free!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Championship will be a great game! Forrest is pumped about playing and cant wait to play the enemy! MTCS has caused alot of drama in the past week getting the lady rockets to get even more pumped and excited! FORREST ALL THE WAY NO DOUBT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wait you call us the enemy.Forrest is not going to make it to the State Championship. They play dirty and their disrespectful toward other fans and players.Plus MTCS lady cougars are going to win the regional championship game and Forrest will lose to Jo Byrns. And wat drama have we caused. forrest just cant take care of their problems and blame it on us. Its not our fault.

Wait you call us the enemy.Forrest is not going to make it to the State Championship. They play dirty and their disrespectful toward other fans and players.Plus MTCS lady cougars are going to win the regional championship game and Forrest will lose to Jo Byrns. And wat drama have we caused. forrest just cant take care of their problems and blame it on us. Its not our fault.

FORREST FANS......please think twice before giving a negative response. Someone just wants to keep the drama going because it gives them the attention they crave. We are better than that and can rise above it. It's time to move forward and not look back. GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I know this Forrest Fan is eager for some more Basketball........ and feels District 9 is ready to take on District 10 in Region play. As NeWblue, my buddy in D10 put it.... Aunt "Kimmie" has a "loud roar" and then he got cute with the Rocket "fumes" comment, made me laugh though!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

Aunt Kimmi /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> the fumes comment made me laugh too. This has been an exciting basketball season and I loved watching your enthusiam at every game and am looking forward to alot more in the days to come. I know you are so proud of Ayla. She just kept making something happen the other night in the game. Her smile could not have gotten any bigger when she was announced Tournament MVP. I loved it. All of these girls are working so hard and coming together so well that the sky is the limit for them this year.

WE LOVE THE LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!