AAU Super Regional

The 15U, Tennessee Wings.... won 1st at this tournament... they have recieved their BID for the state tournament... we travel to Memphis this next weekend...

there are 4 Lady Pioneers on this team... Butler, Griffin, Pate, & Schlesinger.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good Job Ladies!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 15U, Tennessee Wings.... won 1st at this tournament... they have recieved their BID for the state tournament... we travel to Memphis this next weekend...

there are 4 Lady Pioneers on this team... Butler, Griffin, Pate, & Schlesinger.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good Job Ladies!!!!

They have received their bid to nationals....I believe you have to finish in the top 2 at substate to get a state bid....superregionals have nothing to do with state play.

sbl

Ok-I need some education--I thought you could only have 3 girls from one high school team on an AAU team.

Ok-I need some education--I thought you could only have 3 girls from one high school team on an AAU team.

From what I understand of the rule, that applies to fall play. It doesn't have anything to do with summer ball. I think there was a clarification posted somewhere on this website. You can also go to www.tssaa.org .

They have received their bid to nationals....I believe you have to finish in the top 2 at substate to get a state bid....superregionals have nothing to do with state play.

sbl

My mistake... thanks ....this is my first year to be involved in AAU... so does this mean that we are automatically in the Nationals???... or do we have to win other tournaments????... to get to go...

My mistake... thanks ....this is my first year to be involved in AAU... so does this mean that we are automatically in the Nationals???... or do we have to win other tournaments????... to get to go...

You are automatically qualified for 15U Nationals in Kings Island, OH.

You are automatically qualified for 15U Nationals in Kings Island, OH.

That is correct. What you do at substate and state makes no difference for u only you must play in your district qualifier to accept you r bid to nats. If you win a bid through state and substate the next highest palcing team receives it.

Great tourney at martin! The 14u playin 18 min halves is quite a lot of time difference. Especially for the ones just gettin done with middle school......24 minutes compared to 36 min.....However, I really like that b/c it prepares these kids for the differences in time in HS (24 to 32)....

sbl