what do ya'll think about sycamore running full court press with t

Guest thewaverytigerrock

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well the way i see it we needed to be pressed like that i mean there was no chance of us winning and why not have more practice at trying to beat it and you also got to remember sycamore was also getting some extra practice on running their stuff for the championship...both teams will be facin some tough teams at regionals so quit whinning and be appreciative for the extra practice! good luck to waverly in the consolations and hope to see harpeth win the championship but lets hope for a good game...good luck to all district 11 teams in regionals!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Sycamore will get their annual beatdown from district 12AA in the regionals (just like always). If Sycamore makes it to the region finals look for Bolivar to crush them. Trust me this will happen if these to play eachother. The Sycamore coach must be a jerk. Bolivar goes 10 deep and presses for 32 minutes, unless they have a huge lead late in the game then they back off like all coaches should. I will be pulling for Harpeth in the finals. And oh by the way. I am from district 12AA, but not from Bolivar.

Sycamore will get their annual beatdown from district 12AA in the regionals (just like always). If Sycamore makes it to the region finals look for Bolivar to crush them. Trust me this will happen if these to play eachother. The Sycamore coach must be a jerk. Bolivar goes 10 deep and presses for 32 minutes, unless they have a huge lead late in the game then they back off like all coaches should. I will be pulling for Harpeth in the finals. And oh by the way. I am from district 12AA, but not from Bolivar.

well

Its not like sycamore hasnt done that every game this year.. we press every minute of every game. were just trying to get better thats all it is. and from what i hear bolivar is not as strong this year as they were last year. and that team almost lost to harpeth. sycamore is a really good ball team when they play together and the try to create shots for other people before they think about shooting. and i know what everybody is saying... (11AA is weak this year) well that true but 12AA is just as weak so well see what happens

Its not like sycamore hasnt done that every game this year.. we press every minute of every game. were just trying to get better thats all it is. and from what i hear bolivar is not as strong this year as they were last year. and that team almost lost to harpeth. sycamore is a really good ball team when they play together and the try to create shots for other people before they think about shooting. and i know what everybody is saying... (11AA is weak this year) well that true but 12AA is just as weak so well see what happens

12AA is weaker this year...Liberty moved up to AAA. I'm not sure what you heard about Bloivar but I can assue you it's not true. As for last years team that made it all the way to substate...They started two freshman in the backcourt and a sophmore.....Bolivar returned all there starters and has the 12AA player of the year. Bolivar's frontcourt goes like this... Mitch Ross 6'6, Jeremy Rhodes 6'6, and Chris Reaves 6'5.....Reaves will end up 12AA player of the year and Region MVP. Bolivar has at a minimum of 4 players that will play college ball. They also have a sub comming of the bench that has a 40 inch vertical. I will go as far as to say that Bolivar will have the top backcourt in the state in 2010. Don't let anyone mislead you ...this Bolivar team is for real and has one of the best coaches in the entire state and never lacks in the talent department. I have seen Sycamore and Harpeth ( I must admit though...it was last season) and neither is in the same leage as Bolivar. Bolivar plays 10 deep and can shoot the three. Ask Memphis Mitchell about Bolivar. MItchell has three D1 players. I'm not disrespecting your district I'm just stating the obvious. I would rate the two top teams from your district as about even with McNary and Jackson SS of 12AA. Bolivar has a rich tradition and know how to win.