Refs Hand Jackson Co. tournament championship

cocoatiger

hello everyone....i have a question are the refs any good at anytime ive been watchin high school basketball for a very long game and i have seen one game that was well officated so all you have to do is beat the refs and JC has done it all year and will have to do it tomarrow also!!

In defense of refs (lord please forgive me), I have only seen about 3 games in four years where I can say really bad officiating (went home and thought of ways to make them disappear /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ). Most of the time it is a couple of calls here and there. As a fan and in the heat of the moment, we tend to be really harsh on them. But in reality, we only notice them after a couple of questionable calls and then pick them to pieces the rest of the night. Of course at State tournament tonight, I thought they were pretty darn harsh on us. Had 2 foul out and four with 4 fouls. It wasn't a good called game (not the worst, but not good)!! I even heard a crew that was to ref later, other coaches, and other fans(JC fans) talk about how bad they were. Luckily we fought through it. I hope tomorrow that neither JC or CR will be able to get on here and use Refs for an excuse!! I hope they call a good, clean consistent game, and may the best team win!!!

P.S. senator, it still wasn't an over and back!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic