District Tourney

TattedUpGoatBoy54

Last night was a great night at Grace Christian if u paid 5 dollars then u got ur moneys worth!The consulation game featured rivals Harriman and Rockwood.Rockwood pulled out to a 16-4 run and Harriman seemed slow but picked it up to make it tied at 18 all.Harriman would take a 28-25 lead into halftime.Harriman seemed to pull away in the 3rd taking a 38-30 lead into the 4th.With a 1:12 a minute left in the game harriman had a 42-33 lead and Rockwood stormed back with 2 stelas to make it 42-41 and it went back and forth til there was 4.3 seconds left in the game Rockwood had the ball tied score.Tyler Parsons inbounded the ball to matt Roberts but was stripped by willie collins and threw the ball up court to a streakin jarvis inman who layed it in right at the buzzer and rockwood fell 50-48.with Zach Breazeale,Simon Mioriarty,COdy Mcgill,Jarvis Inman making all tournament team.

Grace and Greenback game wasn't as good as the consulation game but it was good.the top scoring rams who average 19 per quarter was had scoreless at the end of the 1st quarter.Greenback led 4-0 Grace rallied to take a 16-14 halftime lead.Greenback fought hard but it was the rams who took home the district crown.with slusher,pridemore,hankins,mardis.siegel,and another player from greenback making all tourney and Adrian Wannamaker taking MVP home I was very pleased with all the selections and all but I wasn't pleased with Mr. wannamaker having words with the Rockwood palyer beside him.It kind of ruined the celebration and I thought it was a tad classless of him to say "screw you " to rockwoods josh brock but congrads to Grace and all others and goodluck saturday night