cleveland vs mcminn 08

chsdmuth

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have you seen McMinn play? They only played one home .

well as i have played mcminn they are not a good team they just have a fast forward #25 but other that that they are not a strong team i play for station camp and we beat them 3-0 it was a cake walk for us but on the other hand we have a great team and i dont see us losing any games this year

well as i have played mcminn they are not a good team they just have a fast forward #25 but other that that they are not a strong team i play for station camp and we beat them 3-0 it was a cake walk for us but on the other hand we have a great team and i dont see us losing any games this year

Bison6. Be careful what you say. Remember--on any given day, any given team CAN be Beaten.

On Friday, Station Camp was the better team, however I would not say that McMinn is not a good team. They just were not a good team on Friday. As for the match being a Cake Walk--you are way off. I dont recall your goals being anything spectacular. In Fact, the difference in the match was that your GK played GREAT and McMinn's three GK, well, did not.

Good luck in the rest of your season.

Bisonsoccer6

That was way uncalled for but you do have the right to say what you think because you did beat us i just think we were looking foward to spring break not Station Camp. I congratulate you on your win and i hope you have the season that you think your going to have. for you saying it was a cake walk i dont remember you playing in that game if i remember correctly im not having any hard feelings but all three of your goals were crap goals. Like i said i congratulate you on your win and have a wonderful season.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Cleveland will beat mcminn.......... just because i think that

I think we all agree this is an "Ali / Frazier" game. With that being said I'll go out on a limb and predict 6 yellow cards and 1 soft red. Two coaches with high blood pressure. and a stand full of fans yelling their displeasure with the ref.

Oh Man... sounds like my kind of game!

I think we all agree this is an "Ali / Frazier" game. With that being said I'll go out on a limb and predict 6 yellow cards and 1 soft red. Two coaches with high blood pressure. and a stand full of fans yelling their displeasure with the ref.

Oh Man... sounds like my kind of game!

I agree with everything you just said MVM... but Tribe02, I have to disagree with you here, I think that McMinn will beat cleveland.......... just because i think that

Oh i would put my lifes savings on that.. i just hope we can put more than 12 and a half percent of our shots in the net..

56 shots??? can we be realistic? i know for a fact that cleveland will not get that many shots off. if they do i will kill myself or sell my cleats.. mcminn is not as bad as you think man.... if mcminn shows up it will be a competitive close game and im excited to be apart of it. but 56 shots cmon be real...... i will see you on the field tomorrow good luck.....

Some how I don't think that Cleveland will get that many shots off McMinn Co. I'm just sorry I want be there for that one.

Hope someone will keep up with the card count.

I will try for the red. jk it will be physical and exciting i cant wait...... you should come everybody in cleveland and mcminn needs to come to support these two good soccer clubs....