Halls vs Humboldt

tigertiger

You have seen Manassas play this year. lol!!! I no that much. These guys just dont no what they are in for. They will be shocked. lol!!!

Do you think its a good thing for UC & HB to bring there players to see Manassas play the night before they play for the regional title? i dont think thats smart. lol!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Let me clarify myself Legend when I said Region 7 will be at the game tonight I was talking about some of the fans. You are right I would not have my players at the game tonight not because of fear but because Manassas plays the late game. I would not be worried about your team. Manassas is trying to get to where these two teams already are in the regional championship. My team would be at home getting ready to take care of business tomorrow night. You are right it would not be good for these young men to come and see Manassas play with the expectations of playing them in the substate, and then Manassas not be in the substate. I have not seen Manassas play this year, but from what you say it is not likely that Manassas would get beat, but it is possible that it could happen. I must say you are up on me. I have not seen Massassas play as you have seen UC play, but I have heard about your team all year and lool forward to tonight. Good luck to you and your team.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have seen Manassas play this year. lol!!! I no that much. These guys just dont no what they are in for. They will be shocked. lol!!!

Do you think its a good thing for UC & HB to bring there players to see Manassas play the night before they play for the regional title? i dont think thats smart. lol!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have seen Manassas. I am not a fan, just a basketball fan of good teams in general. I haven't seen Union City play this year but i have seen Sisco coached teams on many occasions and i'm sure this one is like most of the rest. Heavily rely on the outside shot because of lack of size inside and get up and down quick and play pressure defense. MJ Brown is a player and there is no denying that.

When you look at Manassas, they also play good defense, better than most teams that come out of Memphis. They're very big and quite atheletic for a team of their size.

I am not saying that one team will beat the other and don't really care who wins when they eventually meet. I just think everyone should know that Manassas has probaly played about the most difficult schedule possible.

However it goes and whoever wins, I just hope both teams don't slip up becasue this would be a great game.

Let me clarify myself Legend when I said Region 7 will be at the game tonight I was talking about some of the fans. You are right I would not have my players at the game tonight not because of fear but because Manassas plays the late game. I would not be worried about your team. Manassas is trying to get to where these two teams already are in the regional championship. My team would be at home getting ready to take care of business tomorrow night. You are right it would not be good for these young men to come and see Manassas play with the expectations of playing them in the substate, and then Manassas not be in the substate. I have not seen Manassas play this year, but from what you say it is not likely that Manassas would get beat, but it is possible that it could happen. I must say you are up on me. I have not seen Massassas play as you have seen UC play, but I have heard about your team all year and lool forward to tonight. Good luck to you and your team.

TRUST ME, no way Manassas lose to JCS. it is not possible. Manassas just beat Scotts Hill by 50 playing the starters 10 minutes. Scotts Hill killed JCS twice this season.

i have seen strange things, but be realistic.

I have seen Manassas. I am not a fan, just a basketball fan of good teams in general. I haven't seen Union City play this year but i have seen Sisco coached teams on many occasions and i'm sure this one is like most of the rest. Heavily rely on the outside shot because of lack of size inside and get up and down quick and play pressure defense. MJ Brown is a player and there is no denying that.

When you look at Manassas, they also play good defense, better than most teams that come out of Memphis. They're very big and quite atheletic for a team of their size.

I am not saying that one team will beat the other and don't really care who wins when they eventually meet. I just think everyone should know that Manassas has probaly played about the most difficult schedule possible.

However it goes and whoever wins, I just hope both teams don't slip up becasue this would be a great game.

will you come watch sub state

I would love to but not sure i would be able to. I'll be there tonight for sure. I want to see the look on all of the District 15A faces when the game starts. Hopefully the starters will play longer than they did against Scotts Hill.

I want to see the look on District 14A faces when the game start. I hope they were Red (HB) Purple&Gold (UC) so I can see them shake. lol!!!!

I want to see the look on District 14A faces when the game start. I hope they were Red (HB) Purple&Gold (UC) so I can see them shake. lol!!!!

I'll probably go tonight...I promise I won't be as impressed as you think...I've seen Humboldt play Bolivar back when Willie Kemp and Wayne Chism played...Seen Humboldt play against a Raleigh-Egypt team a couple of years ago in the 2A state tournament with Lawrence Kinnard (now plays for UAB)...I've seen Humboldt go to Giles Co. in Pulaski and beat them in overtime...That team had Tyler Smith who is making a strong argument for SEC player of the year..I'm sure Manassas is very talented but nothing I haven't seen before..

Not to mention the wars they've been in with Union City and Lake County over the past couple of years...

I'll probably go tonight...I promise I won't be as impressed as you think...I've seen Humboldt play Bolivar back when Willie Kemp and Wayne Chism played...Seen Humboldt play against a Raleigh-Egypt team a couple of years ago in the 2A state tournament with Lawrence Kinnard (now plays for UAB)...I've seen Humboldt go to Giles Co. in Pulaski and beat them in overtime...That team had Tyler Smith who is making a strong argument for SEC player of the year..I'm sure Manassas is very talented but nothing I haven't seen before..

Not to mention the wars they've been in with Union City and Lake County over the past couple of years...

For the 1st time ever you are right. If you are looking for great teams like you said thats what you will see.