Knox West

underdog4

people have said that knox west has a good team this year.............

any takers?

McCoy is a sensation but who else?

and do they have a new coach or is it still ASHE?

Last I talked to coach Ashe, he was still coaching there.

Tanner (sp?) is a huge threat, with more than his throw in, too. I think West will be a top contender this season. If they are going to go the distance, this will be the year for them to do so.

First of all BigG this is Whorley Bird if you remember me..

I went to the West game and they were everything and more that they said they were. If West would have left their varsity in the whole time they easily would have had 12 goals or more. South Doyle was outmatched, outskilled, and out hustled in every aspect of the match. Their lone goal came on a PK that really was a mercy penalty more than anything.. Not a good call at all. Jack McCoy is primed to be better than Cody I believe. He has a superd first touch and looked like a senior out there. Cody did his thing as always and also had 2 assists to go with his hat trick. Patrick Maloney looked exteremely improved and knocked in 2 nice goals and narrowly missed a 3rd. Also, Ben Cooper had two rocket shots that dinged off of the post along with his goal..

I was tentative to the enthusiasm and confidence of our soccer team this year even though I knew they were extremely talented. Now however, I have no doubt. This team will be dangerous and their speed and talent at foward will lead them deep in the post season. Remember they tied Farragut, beat CAK, and beat Germantown Houston with the exact team minus a couple players. This is Knox West's year and the State of Tennessee will be knowing all about them very very soon.

Go Rebels