Benefit Jamboree at Wilson Central Date Change

PlayerT

Due to the weather forecast for Friday, Wilson Central will be hosting a 10 team Jamboree on Thursday, March 6 for Skylar Lee (see "helping an umpire family" topic). Gate is donations only and a portion of the proceeds from the concessions stand sales will also be donated. Umpires have donated their time (including Mr. Pagan). Games are limited to 4 innings each.

4:00 Oakland vs. Hendersonville

5:00 Ravenwood vs. siegel

6:00 Father Ryan vs. Riverdale

7:00 Wilson Central vs. Blackman

8:00 Lebanon vs. Beech

For directions to Wilson Central please visit our webpage at www.eteamz.com/wchs

Thank you!

First let me say, God Bless each and everyone of you who turned out for this cause. Thank you to the schools,players & coaches who participated. Thanks to the coaches association for the compassion they have shown me and my family. Due to a prior umpiring commitment I was unable to attend, it appears I missed out on a very special evening. I will be posting an update on Skylar in the near futher. At this time her cancer is in remission and she is well on her to victory against this monster.

Let us also pray for the Cantrell family. Skylar has a new Angel today.

Thanks again, D.P.